Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nlng Calling For Test! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Calling For Test! (1445 Views)

NLNG Calling For Laboratory Analyst / Nlng Calling 4 Test-operator Trainee / Nlng Calling For Aptitude Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Calling For Test! by pauliano(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2008
Hi all,

I got a mail yesterday from NLNG, it was actually by courier ( Red Star ), inviting me for the test on the 21st of this month(May), so just be on the look out and always check your contact address because am sure invitation would just be through mails not emails. The test venue is Federal Palace Hotel, V.I, Lagos.

Please house, I would really appreciate getting useful info from anyone that has written their test before on how the test looks like, what to expect and what to look out for.

Please, its kind of urgent because the test is just next week. Thanks alot guys.

Paul
Re: Nlng Calling For Test! by PNX: 4:46pm On May 16, 2008
when did you apply and for wat?
Re: Nlng Calling For Test! by pauliano(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2008
Hey guys, sorry for the incomplete information. The NLNG test is for HSEQ Advisors, the advert came out around late March, i think i applied early April.

I would really appreciate useful tips on what to expect., thanks.

Paul
Re: Nlng Calling For Test! by prizeless(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2008
PLS WT COURSE DID U STUDY?

Re: Nlng Calling For Test! by pauliano(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2008
Please house, I am still waiting for your responses, any information about the test will highly be appreciated.

For the friend that asked, I studied Mechanical Engineering.
Re: Nlng Calling For Test! by makisluv(f): 4:32pm On May 17, 2008
it is basically shl test. verbal reasoning, quantitative, personal battery test(to check how fast and accurate u can be) they downloaded all questions from shl.com. its hard to get it, but still try ur luck, www.shl.com
GOODLUCK
Re: Nlng Calling For Test! by fouhamij: 5:48pm On May 19, 2008
hi,
makisluv has said it all.pls do not stress urself too much and dont bother urself with gmat.just go to SHL.COM and practise.the test is made up of 3 or 4 parts.the first part is 20mins,2nd is mth,10 mins and 36 ques?3rd part is shapes,10mins and 4th part is battery,anoda 20mins for 36 question.dont worry alrite,i know and believe strongly dat u are going to make it.infact it is sealed.Just go in there and put in ur best and at the end of it all,u will surely ve testimony.the maths is,e.g2, 3=6 definately the answer is a multiplication sign e.t.c.
all da best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Su-kam Inverter Is D Best / Take It Serious !!! Job Vacancy (lagos Base Only) / DITTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.