Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting (2297 Views)

Watch Video: Olu Maintain – “cinderella” Ft. 2face / New Video: Olu Maintain - Nawti [cameo Appearance By Natalie Nunn] / Olu Maintain - Nawti - Free Download (certified Banger!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by kaypound(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2008
Cyber crime popularly know as yahoo yahoo is one of disease that has eaten deep into the Nigerian system. Mr Olu maintain sang a song "yahooezy" which rocked the Nigerian airwaves and was number 1 for several weeks on different radio station song chart programs. what made the song more lovable by both the young and old was the infectious dance steps which accomplied the song. I was indeed more surprised that after the flying eagles victorious outing in Korea, Mr Olu maintain was the artist called upon to sing in celebration of their victory and right in front of our president he sang the popular yahooezy and our Mr president was beaming with all smiles. undecided (what a shame)
The lyrics and content of the video of this song shows the extravagant life lived after this crime has being committed. Its sad that in this country when we are fighting corruption with the right hand we encourage it again with the left hand thereby killing our international image out there cry.

My sincere opinion about the song: Oh yeah, it rocked and i didn't miss out, grin
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by javalove(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2008
God bless u jare my brother, i had started a thread on this topic before but na swear SKINGO and his allies take pursue me saying the guy made money and thats all.
[size=8pt]
GOD WILL PUNISH ANY NAIJA ARTISTE THAT SINGS TO PROMOTE FRAUD.
[/size]

The music is prooting nothing but rraud and it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2008
olumaintain is a bastard fraudster.
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by TolaniLuv: 5:19pm On May 16, 2008
jayon:

olumaintain is a bastard fraudster.

O ga ooooo I can't belive dis shit my eye is reading,
You're calli him a fraudster bastard ? wat are U, Pretender, SU,Haters!

@ Poster
So, wat abt 50 cent/snoop dogg/d game and other gangstar rappers?
They promoting , drugs/gangster lifestyle n more who d Bleep cares?

I hate pple like U angry
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by debosky(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2008
its ignorance that brings about threads like these

The DANCE STEP is called yahoozee, he was not singing about fraudulent gain or displaying such, or is driving a good car or drinking wine now 'fraudulent'? That means 100% of American music videos are promoting that then.

Secondly, if you listen to the song, it is talking about relaxing for the most part - Mon-Fri you work hard, then relax at the weekend. SIMPLE. Any other connotations you decide to bring to it are wrong IMO.
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by TolaniLuv: 5:35pm On May 16, 2008
debosky:

its ignorance that brings about threads like these

The DANCE STEP is called yahoozee, he was not singing about fraudulent gain or displaying such, or is driving a good car or drinking wine now 'fraudulent'? That means 100% of American music videos are promoting that then.

Secondly, if you listen to the song, it is talking about relaxing for the most part - Mon-Fri you work hard, then relax at the weekend. SIMPLE. Any other connotations you decide to bring to it are wrong IMO.

Padi, Tank U. I don't know why he Tagged Olumaintain's yahoozey. They're other young musician singing and even talkin abt it. I jus dont knw there name I shld've list dem 4 U, mofo!
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by lucabrasi(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2008
olu maintain just took advantage of a dance style craze just like julius agwu did with makossa when he released the monday tueday song, even a gospel artiste lanre teriba has a song called christian yahoozee,does it now mean that he is encouraging christians to do yahoo yahoo?when nkem owoh did i go chop your dollar rather than ppl listening to it and the message he s passing across they said he was promoting 419 and some 419 kingpin has paid him when all he was tryna say is that there are 2 sides to every story in a 419 transaction and for the govt to do smthn about the decay in society,
@poster
dont judge without knowing what issues are all about or without asking ppl that know,
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by debosky(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2008
Christian yahooze? grin

abeg anyone who has the track should post it for me abeg. cheesy
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by skingo(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2008
make ppl wey no liek the song yahooze go die. if u want people to stop doing yahoo yahoo give them better opportunities. finish!
haters wey no liek ppl like me makin money from that can go die!
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by unix4real1(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2008
debosky:

Christian yahooze? grin

abeg anyone who has the track should post it for me abeg. cheesy

So u never hear am?

check am out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8e4dTjWbU&feature=related
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by kaypound(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2008
hey mister, since you know what music and what this yahooeezy topic is all about maybe should take a bold step and tell us what we do not know about these issues. The enlighten one
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by kaypound(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2008
TolaniLuv:

O ga ooooo I can't believe this shit my eye is reading,
You're calli him a fraudster bastard ? what are You, Pretender, SU,Haters!

@ Poster
So, what about 50 cent/snoop dogg/d game and other gangstar rappers?
They promoting , drugs/gangster lifestyle n more who d Bleep cares?

I hate people like You angry
thank you Tolani, it obvious you definitely hate hearing the truth and as such you don't have to like me. 50 cent/ game/ snoop and the likes are not citizens of this country and cannot be compared with our struggles with corruption in this country. besides if those are your standards and values in life then you should be ashamed of yourself. however snoop and the rest of them also have their critics there in the united states and they are not left out
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by kaypound(m): 1:23am On May 17, 2008
skingo:

make people wey no liek the song yahooze go die. if u want people to stop doing yahoo yahoo give them better opportunities. finish!
haters wey no liek people like me makin money from that can go die!
All apologies sir, but its unfortunate you very cheap and shallow minded and little can be said to losers or better still retards like you because you lack the simple fundamental understanding.
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by kaypound(m): 1:30am On May 17, 2008
lucabrasi:

olu maintain just took advantage of a dance style craze just like julius agwu did with makossa when he released the monday tueday song, even a gospel artiste lanre teriba has a song called christian yahoozee,does it now mean that he is encouraging christians to do yahoo yahoo?when nkem owoh did i go chop your dollar rather than people listening to it and the message he s passing across they said he was promoting 419 and some 419 kingpin has paid him when all he was trying to say is that there are 2 sides to every story in a 419 transaction and for the govt to do smthn about the decay in society,
@poster
don't judge without knowing what issues are all about or without asking people that know,
hey mister, since you know what music and what this yahooeezy topic is all about maybe should take a bold step and tell us what we do not know about these issues. The enlighten one
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by dammyboy89: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2008
I kinda dont feel d way some peepz are dissin olu 4 his song, assuming d song he sang wasnt about yahoo yahoo, am 99% sure that d song wont hit dat much. Peepz singing about tins like dat to me are not encouraging it. If dey nab u for yahooin, will u say dat it was olu's song that pushed you, of course NOT, so pplz, don't hate d playa, hate d game.
Its not as if dey don't sing about drugs and whores in the states, wella,
WAIT A MINUTE, hes not d only person to sing about yahooin

ELDEE naija boy or she a snap ur fingaz
AYUBA took some part of yahooze in his new cd, and so many odaz
, I dont yahoo but i will dance to d song any day, anytime and anywhere, OLU BABA, keep it up jare
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by newguy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2008
wetin concern you and if na yahoo e dey promote , make we all dey hammer and stay fine , nai be all this life is alll about , remember peron no dey build house or buy hunner jeep or any posh ride with salary oooooooooo grin cry
Re: What Is Olu maintain's Yahooezy Song Promoting by kaypound(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
newguy:

wetin concern you and if na yahoo e dey promote , make we all dey hammer and stay fine , nai be all this life is alll about , remember peron no dey build house or buy hunner jeep or any posh ride with salary oooooooooo grin cry

keep it up, one of your brother has just being badged with a 6 years in jail you might be unlucky when you are caught. probably forget you totally in jail for the rest of your life.
olodo oshi

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty And 2 J Martins Songs / Tedywonder_kodayo_prod By Napji ||naijahits.com / Gordons!(dc Envoy)- Mad Skills/talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.