Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

What's Happening To St Lord's (stephen Seagal)? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Happening To St Lord's (stephen Seagal)? (1567 Views)

Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent / Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Re-brands Her Clothing Line To St. Genevieve / St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To St Lord's (stephen Seagal)? by obiem(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2008
Yeah u remember him SS (Under Siege) and a whole lot of other flicks he did. But all of a sudden he went underground;no more movie roles and more importantly hasn't been in the news ever since. The last i heard of him was in February when he challenged Jean Claude- Van Damme @ Slyvester Stallone's party that he was tougher than him(Damme). I mean this is not just crazy , but wierd how can Seagal, the only stereotyped foriegn actor i have ever known challenge my one and only Damme? Well as crazy as it is , it's true. I also heard he's been pointing fingers @ the FBI for allegedly harming his career by implicating he hired a private detective to intimidate journalists who were writing unfounded stories about him. The 56 year old has only appeared in just 12 flicks since 2001, OH SO SAAAAAAAAAAAD cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: What's Happening To St Lord's (stephen Seagal)? by trendy(f): 5:23pm On May 16, 2008
i remember his face from those days when we use to watch film all over the place tongue
Re: What's Happening To St Lord's (stephen Seagal)? by iice(f): 3:17am On May 17, 2008
Dude, Van Damme is also stereotyped. . . undecided
All their time don pass jare. . .Oh they still do movies but those movies are what my brothers and I call 'Low Budget - High Target' movies. . .Think Steven's last movie was that one with Ja rule. . .didn't even bother watching that one.
Re: What's Happening To St Lord's (stephen Seagal)? by okwabayi(m): 5:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Steven Seagal ate one too many burgers then got fat and useless. Nobody’s looking for his movies anymore. We have Chris Hemsworth, Jason Statham and Kelan Lutz — younger faces with higher appeal.

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Nigerian Female Celebrity 2012...Cast Your Votes Here / Bisi Ibidapo Obe: “my Baby Daughter’s Birth Gave Me The Joy Of My Life” / A Nairalander Wishing His Elder Brother A Happy Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.