Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Share Your Worst Food Torment At Night - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Share Your Worst Food Torment At Night (643 Views)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Your Worst Food Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Food Torment At Night by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
I was busy all through the day and came back to house around after 11pm. I was hungry and needed to eat food if i must sleep with two eyes closed that night even though i knew eating that late wasnt good and healthy, but i had to eat. Here comes beans cooked in the day time. Who cares? I soaked garri in plate and combined it. O boy, at night, com hear as my tummy dey play guitar, piano, based drum and what have u. I couldnt even sleep throughout the night. The farting was amazing and if to say i been sleep with person for that room eh, the person for go thanks giving if him survive the impact. Around 5am, i just stand up enter toilet to go discharge am b4 somtin go com explode my tummy.

I know u've had similar or worse experience in ur combo at night and it effect, share it here.
Re: Share Your Worst Food Torment At Night by MissYuzedo(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lemme think first
Re: Share Your Worst Food Torment At Night by RedCard1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
RedBenson: I was busy all through the day and came back to house around after 11pm. I was hungry and needed to eat food if i must sleep with two eyes closed that night even though i knew eating that late wasnt good and healthy, but i had to eat. Here comes beans cooked in the day time. Who cares? I soaked garri in plate and combined it. O boy, at night, com hear as my tummy dey play guitar, piano, based drum and what have u. I couldnt even sleep throughout the night. The farting was amazing and if to say i been sleep with person for that room eh, the person for go thanks giving if him survive the impact. Around 5am, i just stand up enter toilet to go discharge am b4 somtin go com explode my tummy.

I know u've had similar or worse experience in ur combo at night and it effect, share it here.
exactly what I wanted to post. I hate Beans. Beans showed me pepper 4 nights ago. I eat it once in 2 months.

(1) (Reply)

Cold Beer / Long Awaited Nija Crunches Is Out!!!, Share Your Experience. / Help On Restaurant Equipment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.