Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

ABU Alumni AGA /home Coming - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / ABU Alumni AGA /home Coming (514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABU Alumni AGA /home Coming by realistkem(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2013
My Experience in 2013 Home coming was one of the best thing that ever happened to me in 2013,though the event is kicking off on Saturday but the experience brought back the memory of the good old days when boys travel on the on road through a rugged bus, bad roads , unfamiliar faces
But I was elated and have this undergraduate feeling when I traveled with my fellow alumunus
We discussed politics,mundane things, social life ,
Time flys , and my advice to every is live every day as if is ur last ,show kindness to someone,
Delegates for the AGA sTart registration today
The experience made feel young and also a leader, holding a white file and a green inscribed words on it DELEGATE A.B.U alumni association annual general assembly/Home coming/Election 2013
It reminded me of the good old days when I wish I have the. Jurisdiction to walk through that narrow gate, or let alone climb the back stair case or even sit at chambers delebrating important issues on how 2 leave a foot prints.
It made me proud 2 be an abusite,the most interesting thing of all our able ,and capable incumbent president of A.B.U worldwide was reelected in the person of princess Henrietta ingo OGAN PHD,jp .
Her achievements were too numerous not to be allowed a 2nd term.Mr Lambert was also returned as second Gen and many officials too numerous to mention

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops Class / FONIS Event Planner In Port Harcourt. / A Multitalented M.C. To ANCHOR Your Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.