Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? (832 Views)

Why Is It That Romance Section Is The Most Visited Section On Nairaland / What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by LOUDmedia(m): 7:40am On Jul 05, 2013
Of a truth, Nairaland is one website or may I say "forum" many Nigerians home and abroad, and citizens of other
nations visit regularly. For some folks, they visit NL than
they do for their Fb and twitter accounts. However, my
point is, as varied as the sections are on NL (from Politics
to Religion to Property, and so on), there are some
sections I have never visited in my entire life as a member
since 2008.

More often than not, each time I launch the
NL website, after reading the frontpage threads, I dash
straight to the business section grin grin Well, this is for obvious
reasons. I need to get updates on what's happening in
the Nigerian business space; feel the pulse of Nigerian biz
pple; and of course, see how I can promote my business
to NLanders.

If I must rate these sections by my interests and how
often I visit them, I would say
1. Business
2. Politics (politics cos the Nigerian political arena is
laughable with old news stories recycling itself everyday.
For me, they ease tension and good for winding off)

What about you?
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by pafra(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2013
auto section
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by frederal(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Travel/ Travelling to USA and Canada.
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by Mobsync(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
Homepage and nowhere really. Used to frequent the romance section before but not anymore. I mostly click on the "following" link and arrive at topics most of the people I'm following are following.

10 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT NIGERIAN FILLING STATIONS;[url=http:https://www.nairaland.com/1347444/10-misconceptions-nigerian-filling-stations#16623225]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by psky: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Op don't you think the title of your thread contradicts it's content? I mean the title gives the impression that you want us to tell you which section is the most visited, but here you are asking for our personal favourites?
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by LOUDmedia(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
psky: Op don't you think the title of your thread contradicts it's content? I mean the title gives the impression that you want us to tell you which section is the most visited, but here you are asking for our personal favourites?

Well, that depends on how you understood it. But from my understanding of English Language, I only asked a question. It's a different ball game if I had written the topic as "The Most Visited Section(s) on Nairaland"
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by psky: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
LOUDmedia:

Well, that depends on how you understood it. But from my understanding of English Language, I only asked a question. It's a different ball game if I had written the topic as "The Most Visited Section(s) on Nairaland"

Lol, please tell me what the difference is between "the most visited section on nairaland" and "which is the most visited section on nairaland?"
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by valdubem(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
I virtually live in the INVESTMENT Section. That's my little world.
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by LOUDmedia(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
psky:

Lol, please tell me what the difference is between "the most visited section on nairaland" and "which is the most visited section on nairaland?"

Can some1 pls translate what I wrote above to English Language so that some1 can understand?
Re: Which Is The Most Visited Section(s) On Nairaland? by dasparrow: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
@Post

I would say politics and romance sections.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: The Mother Of D Mr. President's Wife Is Dead. / Dead Man Wakes Up In Kano Morgue After 3 Days, Says Heaven's Full Of SNOW / Video : Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On The Toni Payne Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.