Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Root HTC Insprie 4G Adriod Phone And Upgrade To The Latest Android OS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root HTC Insprie 4G Adriod Phone And Upgrade To The Latest Android OS (913 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Help: How To Root HTC Sensation Z710e Without Pc. / Help Root HTC G2 Running Gingerbread 2.3.4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root HTC Insprie 4G Adriod Phone And Upgrade To The Latest Android OS by shegedu: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Please my dear Friends I have being unable to root my HTC Inspires 4G Phone for a while now,and I will also like to upgrade my phone from Adroid 2.3.5 to Android 4.0, I know Nairaland is a place where you find Answers, Permit me to say after GOOGLE na NAIRALAND Oh! your great contributions will be highly appreciated as so many people will benefit from it. thank you and God Bless you all
Re: How To Root HTC Insprie 4G Adriod Phone And Upgrade To The Latest Android OS by donmatin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Go to xda-developers.com and type d word rooting my HTC inspire 4g,u get d solution u need

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry OS 10.2.1.1055 Leaks, Lets You Install Android Apps Directly / Get 600MB On Airtel Free / Between A Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 &hauweii P6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.