Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. (1952 Views)

Yvonne Nelson To Walk Down The Isle Soon / Fred Nuamah Advises Yvonne Nelson To Quit Acting / Ghanaian Star ,yvonne Nelson To Be Chief Bridesmaid For Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by hollandis(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
After I read this piece on sahara reporters.I hated iyanya even more. just to sahara reporters
Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by sKeetz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by fr3do(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Iyanya won project fame
kukere was a hit
all without yvonne!
Whats ur point?

5 Likes

Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2013
fr3do: Iyanya won project fame
kukere was a hit
all without yvonne!
Whats ur point?

Help me ask am ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2013
If iyanya wasn't famous yvonne won't date him. She's always forming am too sexy she's shld just drop dis iyanya issue nd move on wit her life dude won't come back. Am sure she's regretting y she dint get pregnant

1 Like

Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by sexyglow(f): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2013
Why on earth is this lady refusing to move on??Yvonne get grip of you very self and move on your own man will come! Ah am just tired of this Yvonne and Iyanya story its becoming so cHildish
Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
is dis nelson slow in thinking like dis?
Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by Emaprince: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think ghanians are even using nigerians and their market,media etc to get famous!..I didn't know who that girl was until i heard her name on inyanya's "ur waist"...she only got more popular cos she dated that dude.
Re: How Iyanya Used Yvonne Nelson To Climb The Ladder Of Fame. by tsidra(f): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
Where was yvonne wen he was hustling
fr3do: Iyanya won project fame
kukere was a hit
all without yvonne!
Whats ur point?

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Poses On Her Stripper Pole / American Soul Legend Millie Jackson Returns To Nigeria For KSA Concert / Crazy! Watch What Oritse Femi Did To A Female Fan On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.