Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} (30197 Views)

Bulk Up Fresh Variety Of Australian School Wears From Oasis Uniform / 10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. / Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: cool

I was born in 1996 and we did not wear such...What planet are you from Op? lol
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by InHim4Him(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Prowizy2: See baff up, u go suprise na bathrum rubber slippers d guy use dab lyk dat.. 70's swag grin grin grin grin
You were not there. We couldn't have worn the "bongo" with slippers. We wore those with high heeled shoes.
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Joshcoli(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
FGC sokoto.... Wow that's my school men! That where I finished from some dangerous years ago
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

lol..I said 1886 not 1996...I ammm a Vampireeeee! Oya ruuuuuunnnn!
I love Vampires!
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Oildichotomy(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
I remember when we wore those fitted suit with flat lapel well set on wedge shoes with Afro-hair. #lets go dancing --Oh la la la --- what an age Nostalgia moments
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by RedCard1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Thank God I was born in d 1990s o.. Sheee na dis kain tin I 4 put for body. Original old school swags...Fela Kuti things

2 Likes

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Blackgold09: we no ask u abeg
LOrdHaveMessi at your chest!
Happy Birthday Blackgold09!
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by AbuMikey(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tah!!!!
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
@Naijahotbabe, wow! have gone all the way to las vegas looking for a vampire without success and here you are so close atlast! Plz can you make me one?!
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by WildChild00(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
eddiebruk: see him BULUKU trouser

I thought it is called pencil trouser "Buluku" #lol
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Megaxy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Check ma pman n frendz

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by tolu4you: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
I still dey flex wiy my own old skul..............

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Cashio(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sits down reminiscing on those good old dayz when belle still dey back and pu*s*sy dey 4 armpit

2 Likes

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
AM FINNA STEP OUT IN THESE JOINTS RIGHT HERE. YALL DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS RIGHT HERE. THIS OL SCHOOL RIGHT HERE. YOUNGINS DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS RIGHT HERE

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by PapaBrowne(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
FGC Sokoto
Front of Principal's office

Lets assume that guy was 20. He'll be 58 years by now.

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Hohaiiiode(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
MMotimo: I have a few jeans in that style. The style looks better on females, if you ask me
na wa u o! Sha! I g8 1 guy 4 my deptment weh d dres like dat o bt em brain no well
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
this small boy for this picture go don turn old man now o

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bantino: Hahahaha, Federal Govt. College, is that 1905 or 1925 am seeing there??
YES OOO FGC SOKOTO STUDENT
WITH BIG SOKOTO
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Joshcoli: FGC sokoto.... Wow that's my school men! That where I finished from some dangerous years ago
FEGO BOIZ
WE NOR DEY COME LAST
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
I still have a ash colored pants exactly like that........... but I no dey wear am for day time oh....... Only wear it at night time....... lolzz

Dos girls go just dey look person like say na Ghost... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by gebest: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
shame for what? my palle wear am na, no be big deal, that time sef if u get this suit sorry "COAT" you be big boy.

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by nwarigbo: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wao...it looks pretty cool.
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Paxojo: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
wow!!! this is my secondary school, I graduated from this sch. nice 1 bruh

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by samkoro: 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Prowizy2: See baff up, u go suprise na bathrum rubber slippers d guy use dab lyk dat.. 70's swag grin grin grin grin

No he must be putting on a high hilled shoe 6 inches high.That was the fashion on those days.Our parents an uncle wore some of these.

A pithy some juvenile nairalanders here with empty heads.These juveniles do not know their pasts.as a result,they neither know their present nor their future.

When someone knows the past,he becomes a living prophet.History repeats itself,and their nothing new under the sun.Fashion comes,go,and comes back again.

We did sagging in 1991,92,93,.it was called HOME BOY. It was inspired by African Americans young moneys guys with unknown means cos they are always at home,but still had money.It was about thight jeans , t-shirts and heavy boots.

As at the time.our older uncles told us they wore something like that in their own time.

1 Like

Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2013
Correct men them. Old good memories. Jah Bless
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2013
quys i have an interview and i was thinking of wearing this old school with a tie to fit......btw, i don't mind who is looking at me.this is what i have
Re: Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} by DonaldGenes(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2013
[quote author=samkoro]

N

We did sagging in 1991,92,93,.it was called HOME BOY. It was inspired by African Americans young moneys guys with unknown means cos they are always at home,but still had money.It was about thight jeans , t-shirts and heavy boots.

As at the time.our older uncles told us they wore something like that in their own time.[/quote
oh boy i do reminisce those days of saqqing..even in my former school, unical some of our departmental ladies dey saq show their undies sef....it was as if they are usurping the sagging thing from us back in 'em days.yo know what am saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Updates From MBGN 2015 / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Finalists Emerge As Grand Finale Holds 15th Dec / Black Women: "Why Don’t You Wear Your Hair Natural?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.