Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] (3582 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] by fedrick901(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ErsHkxychhw/UdbrJ-V1eII/AAAAAAAAChU/ikYjLXF7VI4/s320/with+bears.jpg[/img]
we all know that the celebrity Van Vicker, don't shaves his beard, because the above picture was took on June Finally he did shaved click link below to see photo of his new look
9AIJAHOUSE ENTERTAINMENT.
Re: Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] by nedu2000(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
Waow!! I need to go back to school,I actually called those hairs across his chin up to the sideburns as in the picture,beards.....I guess I was wrong
Re: Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] by Suprises: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
Smh!...so this is now news abi? make i go shave my armpit send 4u make u use am create anoda thread...olodo
Re: Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] by Double194(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
This guy na better local champion
Re: Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] by gluv01(f): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2013
we all know that the celebrity Van Vicker don't shaves his beard finally he did

The gbagun in this short write up ehn, no sign of comma or full stop. You just finish work with the one in bolded. cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] by sauceEEP(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2013
@ op i have a name for you. Your just an empty gbam gbam, empty kom kom.

(1) (Reply)

Pics! Olamide When He Was A Kid / Rita Dominic Stuns In Simple Ankara Ensemble / Stella Damasus Gets Excited After Dwayne Johnson AKA The RocK Replies Her Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.