Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) (45205 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Tony Umole Of 'one Love' Kicked The Bucket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by mafioso47(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-z6zd3UInhxg/UdcaqjBQxnI/AAAAAAAAYl8/zQatMiYJm7U/s280/tony.jpg[/img]

Nollywood mourns one of its own again as it loses actor Tony Umole. He is popular for acting the role of ’Daddy’ and the head of house in the popular TV programme – One Love.

Tony Adepetu, the producer of One Love confirmed his death this afternoon.

The cause of his death remains unknown.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

http://www.ynaija.com/sad-news-nollywood-tv-soap-actor-tony-umole-is-dead/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This is really saddening.
Thanks 2you Mods for the Front Page Placement #smiles

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
I've found three sources saying so, but I don't know how reputable they are. Where did you hear it?
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by mafioso47(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
ogugua88: I've found three sources saying so, but I don't know how reputable they are. Where did you hear it?
Got it from a fellow actor on that family Drama Series 'ONE LOVE'.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Super1759: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
There is nothing new if anyone dies. People die daily....R.I.P shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
Super1759: There is nothing new if anyone dies. People die daily....R.I.P shaaa

It's true. There's nothing new in dying. However, there's a problem with our people dropping dead at young ages. Nigerians are lucky to live past 65 years old, and to me, that's when someone should be done with work and enjoying his or her remaining time on earth. So, you're right. Death is here to stay, but dying young shouldn't be the norm.

18 Likes

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by mafioso47(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2013
ogugua88:

It's true. There's nothing new in dying. However, there's a problem with our people dropping dead at young ages. Nigerians are lucky to live past 65 years old, and to me, that's when someone should be done with work and enjoying his or her remaining time on earth. So, you're right. Death is here to stay, but dying young shouldn't be the norm.
Totally agree wif you. Dying at an unripe age is like sin. Dying without being fulfilled is not acceptable by God. Great men who died in d holy book (sorry for sounding religious) accomplished thier mission. Even Jesus said 'IT is Finished' before he gave up. God keep us in his hands, protect us and see us reach the peak of our lives AMEN!

5 Likes

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by dont8(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hope it's not true, that guy is still young.
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by sakaguchi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
ogugua88:

Ogugua88, what can I say? Well, people dying at 65 in Nigeria is not abnormal, it is the norm. What do you expect when the life expectancy is in the 50's? Anyone who dies at 65 unfortunately in Nigeria dies at a ripe old age. It is saddening but that's the truth. Until our Govt fix our hospitals, repair our roads, upgrade education to enlighten everyday folks and create wealth so that idle youths don't find solace in marauding about killing innocent country men and women. Until the govt does that, life expectancy will still be in the 50's and dying @ 65 is a ripe old age. By the way, tell your boyfriend sexkillz that criticism are meant to make people better, as a moderator, if he gloss over advices and obstreperously acts in inane ways, it is called immaturity. #just felt like saying it though, maybe coming from you, he can learn to be more reasonable.

9 Likes

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Cholls(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
embarassed I will miss that man.RIP
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by dabrake(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
who is he?

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Afam4eva(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2013
I can't believe this man is dead.

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 06, 2013
WELL DAYUMMMM. BUT WHO IS TONY UMOLE undecided
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by free2ryhme: 12:55am On Jul 06, 2013
RIP
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Chitexs250(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't believe this man is dead.

Even me also

Just too sad and painful

R I P to the dead
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Theflint1(m): 1:00am On Jul 06, 2013
real sad, gonna miss the face...jst bad d program has lost its juice already, guess its jst received d final blow
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Chitexs250(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMMM. BUT WHO IS TONY UMOLE undecided

Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by garri4all: 1:02am On Jul 06, 2013
He was married to my High school French teacher, Madame Umole.
Can't imagine what she will be passing through right now.
May His Soul RIP and may God spare the lives of the rest of us living and grant us sound health

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2013
dual post. Edited!
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2013
May hs soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Lifebender(m): 1:05am On Jul 06, 2013
ogugua88:

look here it dos'nt mata when you die,young,old,middleage...all is nothing.Compare a centenary or octagenarian dat live's shameful life...and a forty five years old man whose death brought tears to the eyes of pple..''didun ni iranti awon olododo''thus says the bible.
So even if a man live a fulfilled life and died at a tenderr age,it's better than a man that watched his grandhild's death without contributing a good thing to dix dear world.
R.I.P man,hope you gat it right when u're in this dear world.sleep well

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2013
oh noooo, just created a similar thread. And i searched for the topic but couldnt find it! Didnt know it was already created. Hope the mods would kindly do away with the thread.
@topic, so painful,i enjoy watching him. He acts films that make sense and often brings maturity to bear in his roles.
Another season of mourning for nollywood. God comfort his family.
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Tonbrazeal(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Ehya
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Chitexs250:

Be careful
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Dygeasy(m): 1:08am On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA: May hs soul rest in peace
Amen.
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by sheniqua: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2013
Who is he biko
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by redcliff: 1:16am On Jul 06, 2013
sakaguchi:
Ogugua88, what can I say? Well, people dying at 65 in Nigeria is not abnormal, it is the norm. What do you expect when the life expectancy is in the 50's? Anyone who dies at 65 unfortunately in Nigeria dies at a ripe old age. It is saddening but that's the truth. Until our Govt fix our hospitals, repair our roads, upgrade education to enlighten everyday folks and create wealth so that idle youths don't find solace in marauding about killing innocent country men and women. Until the govt does that, life expectancy will still be in the 50's and dying @ 65 is a ripe old age. By the way, tell your boyfriend sexkillz that criticism are meant to make people better, as a moderator, if he gloss over advices and obstreperously acts in inane ways, it is called immaturity. #just felt like saying it though, maybe coming from you, he can learn to be more reasonable.

[size=14pt]very imperative. a daily driver in Nigeria can die due to the stress of dodging pot holes[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Okeikpu(m): 1:21am On Jul 06, 2013
R.I.P I wonder why our corrupt leaders no dey notice mr death atol sad

1 Like

Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by orgasticdance: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2013
The dead man is still more alive than many of us will ever be
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by bashydemy(m): 1:48am On Jul 06, 2013
RIP to the dead
Re: Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) by Gasout(m): 2:02am On Jul 06, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Nigerians Reacted To Gedoni’s Eviction / Sadiq Daba: Veteran Broadcaster And Movie Star Is Dead / Niyi Evicted From Bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.