Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' (1895 Views)

Females Rnb Artist Needed Urgently At City Records Inc / As A Music Artist How Much Would You Buy A Music Beat For Your Song? / G Family Music Artist Are Really Coming Out Big This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by CityRecords: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Music Artist urgently needed at city records'genre of music artist needed'rnb,hip hop,raga,gospel'artist must have recorded song.We currently signing new artist on a two years contract'we also doing music video,our video shoots are done in South Africa and bahamas'for details call puffy on 08060299499

2 Likes

Re: Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by wombathits(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
My name is Oliks omobaam an artist based in lagos have work with lace real self now working on a track with seriki and remi aluko. Ill like to sign a contrack with you. 08136991714
Re: Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by missbola: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by IAmDrizzle: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good day, my names are Edozie Austin, and my stage name's Drizzle. I'm an artist. I sing and do rap α little, but basically I sing(hip hop, Я и B,) here's the link to my hit single! www.chocboiz.com/drizzle-on-the-floor (my BBM pin-322f598f, Phone number-08122563457)
Re: Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by Femeto: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Born 7th May 1988. Feezy grew up in Lagos,Nigeria.He had his Primary and Secondary school education in Lagos Nigeria and is a Graduate of Computer Science from Bells University of Technology,Ota,Ogun state,Nigeria.He has an M.Sc in IT Management from the University of Sunderland.Another "Emcee with a M.Sc".lol. His influences include Lil Wayne,Drake,Jay-Z,M.I,J-Jags,Vector,Olamide and Modenine. His first single Dem no reach is on the air waves around Lagos and other states in Nigeria.He recorded songs with a group called the Game Face Gang and other music acts in Newcastle,England.He also worked with a top music producer called Okan in the Newcastle,U.K.

You can check up more songs on http://www.reverbnation.com/feezy1
Re: Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by TrixOfficial(f): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello... I'm a female rapper based in Enugu
and my stage name is "Trixx". Listen to my
latest freestyle

[Musichief] Music: TRIXX [@Trix_Dope] -

http://musichief.com/music-trixx-trix_dope-im-dope/

Contact me if you think I'm good enough
280C560F
@Trix_Dope
iamtrixdope@yahoo.com
Re: Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by SilverPraiz(f): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
Heloo! I am Silver Praiz a gospel artist, hail from Imo state, was a proffessional footballer based in Lagos, i am a full time musician and i am ready to work! Check out my singles via: http://www.gistsvilla.com/2015/12/music-silver-praiz-higher.html?m=0. Or. http://igtunes.com/audio-silver-p. Here is my contact should by his grace you got a deal for me +2348062720248. Bless you real good!
Re: Music Artist Urgently Needed At City Records' by johnnyblue: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
please call for more musical opportunities. ..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Yamaha Keyboard And Dstv Dish And Gotv Decoder / Learn How To Play All Asa Songs On The Guitar / Phil Harmonics: Can You Partner With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.