Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) (1592 Views)

. / Start Export Or Import Business In Small Scale From Nigeria / Complete Export/import Business Manual With Current Buyers Contact From U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by austinobee: 6:16pm On May 17, 2008
Do you have a Company and you are willing to invest in importation for good returns? For good business partnership that would yield over N2,000,000.= on a monthly basis contact Augustine Osagie on 07084267514. If you are interested, we will discuss terms with my lawyer.

What am I into? I have foreign contact for the importation of a product and I have the market ready for it in Nigeria. We stand to make a minimum of two million naira per container and I have a market that can consume a minimum of two containers per month.

If you have funds for the business and wish to discuss terms, call me on 07084267514 or 07028833735. If we can come to terms, we will have an agreement drawn up by a lawyer on profit sharing and terms of the business.
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by sequencel(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2008
Please send more clarification to my mail., sequencel@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by akings100: 1:33pm On May 27, 2008
Am interested in the partnership, pls foward details to my box akinakinola1@yahoo.com, 08025465708 07025284763
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by citizenY(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2008
send proposal to waijaytee@gmail.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by 2marto: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
I am interested and ready to work with you.Pls brief me more.send details to my email

martojms@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by sulhaf: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2008
i am interested pls send more details to my email aminu_sule2003@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by ispeed(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
Please send more clarification to my mail. ispeedcomputers@hotmail.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by josek: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2008
That is a good idea, am much more interested inthis kind of a business. pls, i like to get the detail, joseph_klinks@yahoo.com. i will still give you a call.Thanks
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by newinvest: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2008
i am interested.but i need more info before i put my money on
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by ju4money(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
am interested in ur business, please i need more details on this business. send me details to my mail preye.jaja@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by bigp(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2008
send me info on that chupeco@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by cb917d: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2008
Kindly forward details to cb_917d@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by kento2ken(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
That sound very interesting. Please forward details of it to my box kento2ken@yahoo.com. Hope this is for real and not fraud attempt. We I am not affraid of that because that we can easily identify cos we are Nigerians

Ken
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by yurii: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2008
hello can some one tell me what it takes to import a brand new car from the us, in terms of shipping, clearing, payments etc. thanks
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by kinharold(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2008
i am very interested in this proposai but i think is time we begin to get result from the persons that has responded/participated so far.
pls if u have been into it actively give a fair opinion.

My contact: kinharold2@yahoo.com
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by weimar: 3:21am On Aug 26, 2008
Hi There, please send me more information to my email address: chukso@yahoo.com. You will not regret.
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by Dammyo(f): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2008
pls send detail to oluiyabodemi@yahoo.com and lets seal up together the deal if you're serious
Re: Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) by danberg: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2008
OK. You are talking to the right company! Send proposal fast to dele_duke@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

All Silver Motorola C168 Phone: Radio, Gprsnet Browsing 65536 Colors,etc =n=7000 / Lpfo And Ago Urgently Needed In Lagos / Introduction To Oasis Townhouse Pools Registered as Nateya ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.