Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga (1215 Views)

Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / Wizkid: No Wedding Card On My Table Now And Why I Flaunt My Wealth On Twitter / How Does Charley Boy Make Money Or Put Food On The Table. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga by sandraLuv2(f): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DCkQ3DSPTgM/UdhOlGdENRI/AAAAAAAAAzo/_T6HH0h4hA8/s1600/M.I_Abaga.JPG[/img]

A few hours before the Star Music Trek kicked off in Enugu on Saturday June 29, M.I decided to share his ‘come up days’ with his fans and the crew of Dream 925 FM….Who knew that in his ‘hustling’ days he was popular Jeremiah Gyang’s Personal Assistant? And that he met Waje and Djinee in Enugu for the first time while struggling to establish his career? And who knew that 7000 miles away from home, in the U.S, the rapper had to resort to washing toilets to put food on his table?
Hardwork does pay off. Now he's a Chairman- See more at: http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/07/i-washed-toilets-to-put-food-on-my.html#more
Re: ‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lately, this guy has been yarning opaks.
The other day, he came to lagos in ABC bus. Now, this.

M.I, chat less shoit and spit more lyrics.

We do not believe your grass to grace fiction.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga by angelTI(f): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Y must all celebs av a 'grass to grace' story abeg?

That laulau boy that calls himself OBO was tryn to pull d same stunt d oda day

1 Like

Re: ‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga by sandraLuv2(f): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2013
lolz see bashing!!! grin
Re: ‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga by gluv01(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
Every celeb is always bringing the grass to grace story. Even Davido that had a good life from childhood.

Me I almost had to service my biology teacher before he made me pass my exam back then. He failed me on purpose and wanted me to do him small before he awarded me my marks, in a damn PRIVATE SCHOOL! angry And I couldn't even report. Corrupt Educational system.
Anyway, the 'grace' story is that I started from the bottom, now am at the top cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga by dplomaticVal: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
He nVr made mention of bn hitherto broke. besides, he ws doing the job in US nt 9ja. Thats alot of ca$h.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

................. / Dencia Speaks On Her Affairs With Bill Gates, Chris Brown, 50 Cent & Bank W / Judge 2face's Wife's (annie") Outfit:hot Or Street Walker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.