Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation (2919 Views)

Back Again... Mtn Magic Sim Unlimited Browsing / Mtn Magic Sim Lastest Crack 250 / Get The MTN Magic Sim Configuration @ #700 For Unlimited Free Browsing For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
Few days back the Mtn Magic Sim which
everybody really enjoying has been blocked
and it stopped browsing, some people have
been unable to browse for the past few days.
But the truth still remains, you can still re-
activate your Magic Sim back. I have earlier
made a post that the Mtn Magic Sim has
murdered, due to the series of complaints and
the rumors I heard that Mtn has employed
new China Hacker to track down all Mtn free
browsing Sim in Nigeria but their mission was
not accomplished, they just succeeded
holding it for just 2 days. Am happy to tell
you that Mtn Magic Sim is back alive! If your
own has blocked you can now reactivate it
and continue enjoying your unlimited free
browsing.

Just make sure that when doing that, you do
not have 10Mb at your disposal. You can
always transfer money from another Mtn
line to avoid the 10mb stuff.

Note: If you used your Magic Sim for the Mtn
free calls I posted last, am sorry to tell
you that you have to get another line to do
your Magic Sim afresh, because it will not
work on it. Mtn intentionally released that
free calls to divert our attention to Super
Saver Plan and track down all our free
browsing, but don't blame me for that
because i stated in the post that you should
not use your Mtn Free Browsing Magic Sim
for it.

Contact me @
Email:matthew.tunu@gmail.com
Whatsapp:08132291960

N.B: PLS NOTE THAT IS NOT 4 FREE BUT
AFFORDABLE, ENJOY WHILE IT LAST.
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by toscodet(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
call dis no if u need any help on magic sim 08034225258
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by toscodet(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
welcome again magic sim.call dis no to activate ur own 08034225258,gudnyt
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by toscodet(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
toscodet@yahoo.com is the solution to ur mtn magic sim or 08034225258
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by starbuck(f): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2013
Ur number is not available, just called it now
Email me when its via @ chinny1989@ yahoo.co.uk
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2013
toscodet: call dis no if u need any help on magic sim 08034225258
leave me wall post ok
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 07, 2013
axe-man:
MTN MAGIC SIM mtn magic sim that what am using right now and am seriously downloading with it to get urs call me on 07033273152 note is not free

leave my wall post ok
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]hello frendz....you can still use d old sim..... I hate ppl requestin for money when d can easily help....if u need dis mtn magic sim...jst remove ur olready hacked and blocked sim from ur phn for 12hrs and insert it back.....den send RESET to 131...and if u're told congratulation...phewww...u're good to go....buht if u're told sorry u dnt hav insufficient credit for it....den u've got to re-register it again.....and to register ur sim again... Jst load #250 and send 2H to 131, after d confirmation, u send 106 to 131 den remove ur sim for exact 8hrs den put it back at d exact 8hrs...ur sim will do d browsin and d download...if u still got probelm wid dis.....well...i wunt drop ma number or email...jst pray... Happy sunday y'all....#peace.... Pls if u dnt wana help sombdy....dnt use free mtn magic sim to make money....dis tinx are free....why on earth will u want to mek money frm it?......and u will b angry wen mtn request for money jst to allow u browse wid dia sim.....goshhhhhhhhh!....i hate greedy fellas

2 Likes

Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by sahhaas: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
foxxynik: [color=#770077][/color]hello frendz....you can still use d old sim..... I hate ppl requestin for money when d can easily help....if u need dis mtn magic sim...jst remove ur olready hacked and blocked sim from ur phn for 12hrs and insert it back.....den send RESET to 131...and if u're told congratulation...phewww...u're good to go....buht if u're told sorry u dnt hav insufficient credit for it....den u've got to re-register it again.....and to register ur sim again... Jst load #250 and send 2H to 131, after d confirmation, u send 106 to 131 den remove ur sim for exact 8hrs den put it back at d exact 8hrs...ur sim will do d browsin and d download...if u still got probelm wid dis.....well...i wunt drop ma number or email...jst pray... Happy sunday y'all....#peace.... Pls if u dnt wana help sombdy....dnt use free mtn magic sim to make money....dis tinx are free....why on earth will u want to mek money frm it?......and u will b angry wen mtn request for money jst to allow u browse wid dia sim.....goshhhhhhhhh!....i hate greedy fellas
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by sahhaas: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=sahhaas][/quote]tanx guy for ur good work. grow up always
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by starbuck(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tnx dear
foxxynik: [color=#770077][/color]hello frendz....you can still use d old sim..... I hate ppl requestin for money when d can easily help....if u need dis mtn magic sim...jst remove ur olready hacked and blocked sim from ur phn for 12hrs and insert it back.....den send RESET to 131...and if u're told congratulation...phewww...u're good to go....buht if u're told sorry u dnt hav insufficient credit for it....den u've got to re-register it again.....and to register ur sim again... Jst load #250 and send 2H to 131, after d confirmation, u send 106 to 131 den remove ur sim for exact 8hrs den put it back at d exact 8hrs...ur sim will do d browsin and d download...if u still got probelm wid dis.....well...i wunt drop ma number or email...jst pray... Happy sunday y'all....#peace.... Pls if u dnt wana help sombdy....dnt use free mtn magic sim to make money....dis tinx are free....why on earth will u want to mek money frm it?......and u will b angry wen mtn request for money jst to allow u browse wid dia sim.....goshhhhhhhhh!....i hate greedy fellas
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
starbuck: Tnx dear

Bros I nor hear say u contribute money for OJB treatment ooo.
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
Try use am make we see now? Copy and peste from rubbish site. People comment

am greedy I accept it ok, but am not bloody scammer like u killing for large money. Yahoo ++ hell await u

Pls leave me with my greed ok before one of all this network will call and sign me one day to stop hacking...
Wake up ok
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2013

Your type is just to be stealing people knowledge free from internet, have u ever take the pain to find solution on any tweak once? Or even to generate tweak for nokia symbia opera, ucweb and handler application?
so me that take that pain why u are sleeping @ 9ite. Na tank u be salary abi? Black people never appreciate anything @ all, Abeg has u dor blow like davido day do sub every month now. Iboro brother.... Leave those when nor fit afford am but like browse ok... Father abraham
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
I dislike dude when the jump anyhow and also bringing his leg out has if ant bite U.
I have come across your type in different ways ok, but I will still tel u same word I always use for them.
PLAYING SMART BUT NOT BEING CLEVER... Try to bring yourself down before looking for praise
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by ayowhite(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
Lolz.. You people should get a better job for money!! angry

1 Like

Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by bizzye: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2013
for does who nid mtn magic sim..n stay in jos or
bauchi, can giv me a call on 07032161737 2 get de
sim or if u nid de manual also call me on
07032161737 am on point
Re: Block MTN Magic Sim Reactivation by Naijadmaster(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2013
[/color]
foxxynik: [color=#770077]hello frendz....you can still use d old sim..... I hate ppl requestin for money when d can easily help....if u need dis mtn magic sim...jst remove ur olready hacked and blocked sim from ur phn for 12hrs and insert it back.....den send RESET to 131...and if u're told congratulation...phewww...u're good to go....buht if u're told sorry u dnt hav insufficient credit for it....den u've got to re-register it again.....and to register ur sim again... Jst load #250 and send 2H to 131, after d confirmation, u send 106 to 131 den remove ur sim for exact 8hrs den put it back at d exact 8hrs...ur sim will do d browsin and d download...if u still got probelm wid dis.....well...i wunt drop ma number or email...jst pray... Happy sunday y'all....#peace.... Pls if u dnt wana help sombdy....dnt use free mtn magic sim to make money....dis tinx are free....why on earth will u want to mek money frm it?......and u will b angry wen mtn request for money jst to allow u browse wid dia sim.....goshhhhhhhhh!....i hate greedy fellas
[b]
foxxynik: [/color]hello frendz....you can still use d old sim..... I hate ppl requestin for money when d can easily help....if u need dis mtn magic sim...jst remove ur olready hacked and blocked sim from ur phn for 12hrs and insert it back.....den send RESET to 131...and if u're told congratulation...phewww...u're good to go....buht if u're told sorry u dnt hav insufficient credit for it....den u've got to re-register it again.....and to register ur sim again... Jst load #250 and send 2H to 131, after d confirmation, u send 106 to 131 den remove ur sim for exact 8hrs den put it back at d exact 8hrs...ur sim will do d browsin and d download...if u still got probelm wid dis.....well...i wunt drop ma number or email...jst pray... Happy sunday y'all....#peace.... Pls if u dnt wana help sombdy....dnt use free mtn magic sim to make money....dis tinx are free....why on earth will u want to mek money frm it?......and u will b angry wen mtn request for money jst to allow u browse wid dia sim.....goshhhhhhhhh!....i hate greedy fellas
[/b]
foxxynik: [color=#770077]hello frendz....you can still use d old sim..... I hate ppl requestin for money when d can easily help....if u need dis mtn magic sim...jst remove ur olready hacked and blocked sim from ur phn for 12hrs and insert it back.....den send RESET to 131...and if u're told congratulation...phewww...u're good to go....buht if u're told sorry u dnt hav insufficient credit for it....den u've got to re-register it again.....and to register ur sim again... Jst load #250 and send 2H to 131, after d confirmation, u send 106 to 131 den remove ur sim for exact 8hrs den put it back at d exact 8hrs...ur sim will do d browsin and d download...if u still got probelm wid dis.....well...i wunt drop ma number or email...jst pray... Happy sunday y'all....#peace.... Pls if u dnt wana help sombdy....dnt use free mtn magic sim to make money....dis tinx are free....why on earth will u want to mek money frm it?......and u will b angry wen mtn request for money jst to allow u browse wid dia sim.....goshhhhhhhhh!....i hate greedy fellas

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Facebook Fans,free Twitter Followers,free Youtube Views And Subs / Canva Pro/premium Account Available For Free / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.