Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 (36284 Views)

Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Diallo247(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Odikwa very risky because she z so sexy...congrats ma sister
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by uzor2(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
Igbo girls are too beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by omenkaJnr(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Congrats to my sister..an arondizuogu lady to be precise..keep on representing us well ok..Adamazi Barr Ezinne Akudo Anyaoha..a worthy daughter of Izuogu Land..

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by kingjosephat(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
Yea, she really deserve the crown. Congratulation Nne.

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by reportnaija(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
here are the exclusive pictures

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by drake2005: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Br3nd4: [img]http://2.bp..com/-xCHcyKNmbkE/UYpsUWEn2uI/AAAAAAAATVk/mylEuj2o_RE/s320/missniger5.jpg[/img]

This babe was in the Finals shocked shocked

Wow.. shes beautiful and uhmmmm..... shes not Igbo tongue tongue

[b]

Lets be honest for once...can anyone differentiate this young lady from mainstream Igbo women except she admits she is Calabar, otherwise, you will never be able to tell she is from Cross River.

One of the deficiencies of many Nigerians; particularly you the the poster is lack of adequate grasp of history. Cross River still has substantial remnants of Igbos in it. This people are partly Igbo if you study history; this is not me, GO AND STUDY HISTORY. Igbos and Calabars have always intermarried; this dates back to hundreds of yrs. When Civil war came calling; they joined Biafia at no time; giving it full support, why? Because they know they are one with the igbos.

90% of Cross River women I have come across seem to look Igbo; typically I assume they are igbo but they would say I'm Calabar or from Cross River. Most men who have noticed this will vauch on this also. Even their men too; when they are light-skinned, people assumed them for Igbo. These are facts.

TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER AND MISS ADAEZE IGWE OF 2008 BELOW...YOU CAN'T. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by pekelepekele(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
she looks like a male!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by PStacks(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Fine Girl.
Another proud reason to be a Nigerian.
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by fujirice: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Daaaaannnngg!!!! She looks just like my GF! What a striking resemblance! JESUS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by olabukola: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
Must it be ibo girls and eastern gals all the time. I think it's the eastern mafias in charge of this award.
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
drake2005:

[b]

Lets be honest for once...can anyone differentiate this young lady from mainstream Igbo women except she admits she is Calabar, otherwise, you will never be able to tell she is from Cross River.

One of the deficiencies of many Nigerians; particularly you the the poster is lack of adequate grasp of history. Cross River still has substantial remnants of Igbos in it. This people are partly Igbo if you study history; this is not me, GO AND STUDY HISTORY. Igbos and Calabars have always intermarried; this dates back to hundreds of yrs. When Civil war came calling; they joined Biafia at no time; giving it full support, why? Because they know they are one with the igbos.

90% of Cross River women I have come across seem to look Igbo; typically I assume they are igbo but they would say I'm Calabar or from Cross River. Most men who have noticed this will vauch on this also. Even their men too; when they are light-skinned, people assumed them for Igbo. These are facts.

TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER AND MISS ADAEZE IGWE OF 2008 BELOW...YOU CAN'T. [/b]

Na wa o. this sermon for me? grin

*yawns* blah blah blah blah... She's not Igbo... dazz all cool

1 Like

Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Where's nnenna, miss "we are always innocent"? Lol

At the end of the day she's going to marry a segun somewhere.

She's fine but not the type to pound yam I think.
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
olabukola: Must it be ibo girls and eastern gals all the time. I think it's the eastern mafias in charge of this award.

Omo gidi wo lo mo. ti o lo se beauty paegent ri?

Not every beautiful girl goes to show off her goodies, especially the fulani girls.
Re: Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Feed me more:

Haha!
Mazi Afam is jealous. Lol. grin cheesy

Kedu Afam, odikwa mma? undecided

Odinma. Giwa kwanu? Ke maka Nwanne gi Nwanyi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboyā€ˇ / Meet Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's Rep at The Miss globe 2020 World Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.