Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Have You Ever Farted In Public? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Have You Ever Farted In Public? (691 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Farted In Public? by riskit33: 5:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Fart is the colloquial form for the word flatulence. In simple words it means the release of gas or air (if you like) from the anus which may be soundless or sometimes audible and in most cases accompanied with a foul odour. During my primary school days i remember how we would go sniffing at peoples' anuses if we dare perceived a soundless fart but could not tell where or who was responsible for such 'abomination' or barbarism! Anyway one has grown now and nobody is sniffing anuses anymore. Farting is a natural and semi- voluntary act yet could be very embarrassing. So my question is, have you ever farted in public be it the audible or soundless type but pungent enough for people around to notice? If yes how did you feel especially with the audible type that gave you away easily and how did the people around react?

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Maths Guys.... Try This.... / Ijmb Gain Admission Into 200level Without Jamb | Ijmbportal.com / GTA 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.