Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mtn Shares Out Freebies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Shares Out Freebies (1028 Views)

Glo Splashes Subscribers With Multiple Freebies Inoverload, Allawee Promos / Is The MTN Six Month Freebies Sticker On TECNO D3 Real? / What Is Yello Friday Freebies For Today? For MTN Pulse Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Shares Out Freebies by theanonymous: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2013
I bet that some many users will see MTN differently after reading this post, especially those that migrated from Mtn to other networks and in such course, tossed many hate words at the network.
It's been up to two months since the network sent out an ultimatium addressing the 'sim registration act' ending on the 30th of june 2013(but it's still on) and as a way to appreciate their loyal customers, freebies were used but still Nigerians once again profane their appreciation with the tag "Mistake made on purpose" (I did sha) :p . The bottom line is that MTN demonstrated their congratulations for staying with us through the tough times and the greener times by giving away 100mb to its users. Cool..right? If you dont see yours after dialing *559# is probably because you are actually new to the network or in most cases, you havent register your sim card..and the awoof is located under the "xtra data" after dialing *559#. I got mine already..check urx now!. #Happy Sunday.

Re: Mtn Shares Out Freebies by deeobserver209(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2013
If they like let them give out 1GB mb. What's the point of having extra data giving to you free if you can't access the Internet fast enough? Their internet service is terrible. Am out.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Shares Out Freebies by theanonymous: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2013
deeobserver209: If they like let them give out 1GB mb. What's the point of having extra data giving to you free if you can't access the Internet fast enough? Their internet service is terrible. Am out.

True but moreso, they somehow accelerated their internet connection..dude, you'd be surprised.
Re: Mtn Shares Out Freebies by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2013
They decongested their internet users... (Magic Simers!)
Re: Mtn Shares Out Freebies by stano2(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2013
deeobserver209: If they like let them give out 1GB mb. What's the point of having extra data giving to you free if you can't access the Internet fast enough? Their internet service is terrible. Am out.
depending ur area..mine fast
Re: Mtn Shares Out Freebies by theanonymous: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2013
uniqueval: They decongested their internet users... (Magic Simers!)

True!.
...and I wld luv to use this medium to tell you that your poem writing skill is somewhat genuine and nice.
Re: Mtn Shares Out Freebies by theanonymous: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2013
stano2: depending ur area..mine fast
Finally, someone's on my side.

(1) (Reply)

. / Gioneeā€™s E6 Series Spices Android Market / Remove Ads From Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.