Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Do You Believe In The Existence Of Witchcraft,witches And Wizards? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In The Existence Of Witchcraft,witches And Wizards? (619 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In The Existence Of Witchcraft,witches And Wizards? by Danhumprey: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2013
I just find it inconceivable and incredulous to believe in the existence of such things. I keep wondering if they really exist or are just mere figment of a deluded mind.

Do u believe in their existence?
Re: Do You Believe In The Existence Of Witchcraft,witches And Wizards? by k2039: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2013
You will only be deluded if you believe otherwise.
Re: Do You Believe In The Existence Of Witchcraft,witches And Wizards? by ashmanpolo: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2013
Danhumprey: I just find it inconceivable and incredulous to believe in the existence of such things. I keep wondering if they really exist or are just mere figment of a deluded mind.

Do u believe in their existence?

If you truly do not believe, try and take a stroll to any Cemetery around 1am with one wrap of do.pe. Lets see wether you can come back to nairaland and read other responses.
Re: Do You Believe In The Existence Of Witchcraft,witches And Wizards? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2013
They only exist when you believe they do.

I'll give you an example,
Whilst in the boarding house (Sec. Sch), my room mates where very superstitious, always talking about Lady Koikoi, bush baby, etc. and they pray like the whole night but they'll be hearing weird sounds all night. grin

I and my Stubborn Friends never believed in that crap and always refused to join their incessant prayers but we slept well! No pressing, no sound, just good ol' sleep tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In The Existence Of Witchcraft,witches And Wizards? by Danhumprey: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
Br3nd4: They only exist when you believe they do.

I'll give you an example,
Whilst in the boarding house (Sec. Sch), my room mates where very superstitious, always talking about Lady Koikoi, bush baby, etc. and they pray like the whole night but they'll be hearing weird sounds all night. grin

I and my Stubborn Friends never believed in that crap and always refused to join their incessant prayers but we slept well! No pressing, no sound, just good ol' sleep tongue
You are so on point.

(1) (Reply)

The Christian’s Relationship With The Law / Council Of Nicea- Son Of God / Obama's Health Chips And The Mark Of The Beast (666)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.