Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One (1407 Views)

Bb Curve 7 & Tecno Q1 For Sale In Surulere @12k Each / Brand New Tecno Q1 For Sale / Neat Used White Tecno Q1 For Sale @ 10k. (cheap Bbm Alternative) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
Tecno’s recent love affair with the Android OS has proved to be an instant success, and the only way for them in the Nigerian market is up; but they’re not there yet. However, I’m of the opinion that their new Tecno Q1 release will play a major role in taking them there. Here’s why you might
wanna consider getting one:
[img]http://koresupdate.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=258.0;attach=33[/img]
Tecno Q1: The Pros

Dual-SIM - Is there any Nigerian who wouldn’t appreciate a Dual-SIM phone?

QWERTY Physical keypad +
Touchscreen
- The best of both worlds in my opinion. Perfect bait for BB addicts who are reluctant to switch.

3G connectivity – Only one SIM can be 3G at a time though. I don’t see how this will be a problem; you can always switch 3G preference without having to remove SIM cards.

Whatsapp messaging+ BBM (in view)– Just in case you’re stuck on BBM, the Tecno Q1 runs Android ICS version 4.04, which means it’s eligible for BBM when it rolls out for Android later in July.

2GB internal memory + 8GB MicroSD (extendable to 32GB)– Which means you can install a lot of apps without having to worry about space.The Tecno Q1 also lets you choose whether you want to store them in phone or external memory.

Video calls with Skype - A 0.3MP front-facing camera means you can use Skype with video calling.

Wireless hotspot - You can share your internet with your laptop and friends.

Run multiple e-mail accounts -
As with all Android phones, it comes with Gmail pre-installed, with which you can run multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously. You can also run other email clients like Yahoo with the appropriate apps
The price - Last time I checked, just N16,500 at Slot Limited

Tecno Q1: The Cons I’m gonna stick my neck out and say they aren’t too many cons for Tecno Q1 price range except: A measly 512MB RAM and 1GHz processor -
If you’re not much into gaming or heavy multi-tasking, this won’t be a problem. Last time I checked though, it can run popular games like
Temple Run and Angry Birds pretty well.

If you’re the very techy kind, you might be interested in viewing the Tecno Q1 full specs [url=http://koresupdate.com/index.php/topic,259.0]HERE[/url] So why should you get it?
The Tecno Q1 is perfect for you if:
You’re on a budget and you want high value for your money
You’re an Android-curious BB fan who would hate to giveup BBM and physical keypads You run a
business and need a Dual-SIM phone with multiple e-mail functionality There you are, all these for just less than N17,000. I think Tecno are in a very good running to kill off the
mass market competition with this one. I dare say that the Tecno Q1 is already the budget phone of the year. Now why wouldn’t you want to get
this phone?
Re: Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by kcstyle40(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
I ALREADY HAVE ONE AND I WANT TO SELL IT TO BUY PHANTOM
Re: Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2013
kcstyle40: I ALREADY HAVE ONE AND I WANT TO SELL IT TO BUY PHANTOM
How Is The Phone Bro? Did You Enjoy Using It?
Re: Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by kcstyle40(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
koresma26: How Is The Phone Bro? Did You Enjoy Using It?
Y

YEA AM STILL ROCKING IT WELL LIKE CRAZY
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BATTARY DRAIN FAST ON 3G NETWORK

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Please Koresma, how do I switch off 3G on it... I want to be on edge on all the sims. Thanks in advance!
Re: Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
exxell: Please Koresma, how do I switch off 3G on it... I want to be on edge on all the sims. Thanks in advance!
goto settings to wireless and networks then to mobile network to dual sim settings to choose network type then change the network to ONLY GSM(SAVES BAttery)
Re: Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
kcstyle40: Y

YEA AM STILL ROCKING IT WELL LIKE CRAZY
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE BATTARY DRAIN FAST ON 3G NETWORK
hell yeah! I got a new 1 last week and d ba3 z a mood killer
Re: Tecno Q1: Why You Should Get One by kcstyle40(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nawtipet:
hell yeah! I got a new 1 last week and d ba3 z a mood killer
yeah yeah just go true q1 trend to know how to maximize the bat3 usage
gudluck

(1) (Reply)

... / Mint Infinix Hot 4 Lite For Sale @28k/Swapping Allowed. / Psp For Sale 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.