Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido (4073 Views)

'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic) / Photo Of Female Fan Who Wants To Despirately Kiss Davido!, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by dani1luv: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Okay, so this girl in the photo below wanted a lip-clock with the Nigerian Superstar and artiste, Davido. . .stretching her lips long to get a kiss from the star. .

And Mr. Davido just sat there stared at her in shock, and open his mouth sef. .lol

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UICF1HXcccg/Udl5KGaqX5I/AAAAAAAACbA/fpItxR9bH6E/s400/Davido-533x280.png[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/07/photo-desperate-female-fan-tries-to.html
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by Tolexander: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Na so dem go dey do to the stars, if them come pump dem belle finish and reject the pikin like Paul(P square) and Wizkid, dem go dey cry.

Me i dey here dey look for chic to hug not even kiss, dem no gree unto say i no be star!

6 Likes

Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Groupies everywhere...
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by Kessythegeek(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Davido was like ''bitch pleaseeee! angry
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by bammo: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wu ask dis one 2 kiss. If i get sissors i 4 cut dat mouth
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by LesbianBoy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
OP stop lying jare i have seen that picture before! That is Tonto dike when she met davido at an event and not a groupie! angry
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by tsidra(f): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
Davido nawa 4 u ooo. See aw u fall d girl hand.
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by Blackvampire(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
No wonder naija babes dont command respect at all...with their cheap ass
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by bammo: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
Gobe
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by dani1luv: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
LesbianBoy: OP stop lying jare i have seen that picture before! That is Tonto dike when she met davido at an event and not a groupie! angry

[size=13pt]Story[/size]
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by yungzed360(m): 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
e concyn una wey sabi.......... hahahahahhaha.........
if u must knw...... d gal no try to kiss davido ooooooooo..... im jst wan blow d fly wey dey for davido face..........
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by pryncemautin: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
spaced booked until it gets there(FP)
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by AbuMikey(m): 11:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
See as d geh do mouth like Fowl Yansh
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by Blackteeth(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2013
Nonsense. Cant you guys see davido's hand is behind the lady's backside?
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by gluv01(f): 2:08am On Jul 08, 2013
Oh please!
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by Damsman10(m): 2:47am On Jul 08, 2013
dani1luv: Okay, so this girl in the photo below wanted a lip-clock with the Nigerian Superstar and artiste, Davido. . .stretching her lips long to get a kiss from the star. .

And Mr. Davido just sat there stared at her in shock, and open his mouth sef. .lol

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UICF1HXcccg/Udl5KGaqX5I/AAAAAAAACbA/fpItxR9bH6E/s400/Davido-533x280.png[/img]

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/07/photo-desperate-female-fan-tries-to.html
Human Brain Capacity in Terabytes
May 14, 2008 6:14 pm
Storage is a hot commodity in my organization. We have 100TB’s and still need more. We have many databases that grow daily, some with millionsof records. When I take a step back, I say “Wow, that’s a ton of data”. I have heard thatYahoo has an open “tab” with NetApp buyingterabytes per day.
I was recently asked what I thought the human brain capacity was in terabytes. I recalling hearing around 10TB. I dug a bit onthe Internet and found these estimates:
Robert Birge (Syracuse University) who studies the storage of data in proteins, estimated in 1996 that the memory capacity of the brain was between one and ten terabytes, with a most likely value of 3 terabytes. Such estimates are generally based on counting neurons and assuming each neuron holds 1 bit. Bear in mind that the brain has better algorithms for compressing certain types of information than computers do. Source
The human brain contains about 50 billion to 200 billion neurons (nobody knows how many for sure), each of which interfaces with1,000 to 100,000 other neurons through 100trillion (10 14) to 10 quadrillion (10 16) synaptic junctions. Each synapse possesses a variable firing threshold which is reduced as the neuron is repeatedly activated. If we assume that the firing threshold at each synapse can assume 256 distinguishable levels, and if we suppose that there are 20,000 shared synapses per neuron (10,000 per neuron), then the total information storage capacity of the synapses in the cortexwould be of the order of 500 to 1,000 terabytes. (Of course, if the brain’s storage of information takes place at a molecular level, then I would be afraid to hazard a guess regarding how many bytes can be stored in the brain. One estimate has placed it at about 3.6 X 10 19 bytes.) Source
The brain has about 100 billion nerve cells, soat least that many bits (about 10 gigabytes) could be stored, assuming the brain uses binary logic. But it probably doesn’t do so. Instead, information is believed to be stored in the many connections that form between the cells. This is a much larger number: Current estimates of brain capacity range from 1 to 1000 terabytes! It would take 1,000 to 10,000 typical disk drives to store that much information. Source
It looks like we could replace all of our storage systems with one human. Any volunteers?
S
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by 3ace(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2013
Black vampire: No wonder naija babes dont command respect at all...with their cheap ass
No be for only Naija babes dey craze for stars o.
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by Claroo(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2013
Make dis thread reach FP,b4 i comment jawe
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by DICKtator: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Damsman10:
Human Brain Capacity in Terabytes
May 14, 2008 6:14 pm
Storage is a hot commodity in my organization. We have 100TB’s and still need more. We have many databases that grow daily, some with millionsof records. When I take a step back, I say “Wow, that’s a ton of data”. I have heard thatYahoo has an open “tab” with NetApp buyingterabytes per day.
I was recently asked what I thought the human brain capacity was in terabytes. I recalling hearing around 10TB. I dug a bit onthe Internet and found these estimates:
Robert Birge (Syracuse University) who studies the storage of data in proteins, estimated in 1996 that the memory capacity of the brain was between one and ten terabytes, with a most likely value of 3 terabytes. Such estimates are generally based on counting neurons and assuming each neuron holds 1 bit. Bear in mind that the brain has better algorithms for compressing certain types of information than computers do. Source
The human brain contains about 50 billion to 200 billion neurons (nobody knows how many for sure), each of which interfaces with1,000 to 100,000 other neurons through 100trillion (10 14) to 10 quadrillion (10 16) synaptic junctions. Each synapse possesses a variable firing threshold which is reduced as the neuron is repeatedly activated. If we assume that the firing threshold at each synapse can assume 256 distinguishable levels, and if we suppose that there are 20,000 shared synapses per neuron (10,000 per neuron), then the total information storage capacity of the synapses in the cortexwould be of the order of 500 to 1,000 terabytes. (Of course, if the brain’s storage of information takes place at a molecular level, then I would be afraid to hazard a guess regarding how many bytes can be stored in the brain. One estimate has placed it at about 3.6 X 10 19 bytes.) Source
The brain has about 100 billion nerve cells, soat least that many bits (about 10 gigabytes) could be stored, assuming the brain uses binary logic. But it probably doesn’t do so. Instead, information is believed to be stored in the many connections that form between the cells. This is a much larger number: Current estimates of brain capacity range from 1 to 1000 terabytes! It would take 1,000 to 10,000 typical disk drives to store that much information. Source
It looks like we could replace all of our storage systems with one human. Any volunteers?
S

undecided undecided undecided undecided

*jumpsfromacliff*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by valicious1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
hooz davido? Is he related to davidah (one of d turtles in d movie 'ninja turtles')
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by kennyrach(f): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nawa ooooo. Anyway, jus passin by
Re: Desperate Female Fan Tries To Kiss Davido by IYANGBALI: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2014
Tolexander:
Na so dem go dey do to the stars, if them come pump dem belle finish and reject the pikin like Paul(P square) and Wizkid, dem go dey cry.

Me i dey here dey look for chic to hug not even kiss, dem no gree unto say i no be star!
you for be gulder or stout now grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja Finally Unmasks / Must Watch: Cctv Camera Caught Burna Boy Stabbed Someone To Death In Uk Now Ban / Rihanna Reacts To Viral Photos Of Her Yelling At Billionaire Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.