Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi (1625 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter Wedding In London Today / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by chicbenita(f): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly has condemned the suspension of John and Love Kumuyi from the church. Here is what he said in a new interview;

I personally did not see what they have done wrong. A man is entitled to his own authority in his own home.1st Peter Chapter 3. A wife should dress to please the husband and not the members of the church or public. It’s sheer wickedness to the couple, they should leave them to enjoy their honeymoon.

They should not squeeze them to the modus operandi of a particular organization. I did not see anything wrong in the wedding. The bride was not naked or dressed inappropriately and the groom didn’t. Esther the queen was beautifully dressed in the bible to gain the king’s attention. They should not make mountain out of a molehill.

I was in the Deeper Life Bible Church for five years and nobody compelled me to dress the way I dressed. My wife was with me in the church though we weren’t married then. She wears earrings and dresses nicely. All this talk about this couple should stop - See more at: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/pastor-tunde-bakare-condemns-suspension.html

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by kellight28(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2013
na wa o... anyway first to comment sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by Tolexander: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Of course now!

That is the way they chose to do their wedding and why are the members giving themselves headache.

If they are really serious with it, why did they allow the wedding to continue since there were stands for parents and members.
They could have stopped they wedding since it doesn't conform to their tradition.

Father and son are 2 different entities with different stands before God.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by Chanchit: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
We knw you are a crazy pastor anyway. But if we should look @ it from another perspective. Deeper life doctrine is different from the church where the marriage is conducted doctrine. So if the church is ok with their dressing, there should nt be a problem.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by unlessgod: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chanchit: We knw you are a crazy pastor anyway. But if we should look @ it from another perspective. Deeper life doctrine is different from the church where the marriage is conducted doctrine. So if the church is ok with their dressing, there should nt be a problem.
Gbam grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by sanandreas(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
That dressing is decent enough. What abt those who bare their booby and back.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is what happens when you pay excessive attention to the law. Deeper lifers are under the bondage of the law and they don't like the fact that their overseer's son really isn't cool with being in bondage.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by tsidra(f): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
See how Nigerians are tearing their cloth on dis issue. Whether u condemn or u don't dey ar married nd dey won't divorce because of ur opinion. Gbam
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi by Image123(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
Is that Tunde Bakare that said God told him to contest for President and he lost? Such a fellow cannot see nothing, right or wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Men /women Of God ONLY / Beware!! An Eye Opener To The Christain Faithfuls!! / Proud To Be A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.