Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,397 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos (9669 Views)

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Hi Everyone,

where can i get loan of 1 million (naria) without collateral.I am a graduate and a mother.I want to go into business,pls l need useful feedback.l am in lagos.
Pls i am serious and i need your help.
Thank you and Happy Sunday.
Mrs Nnenna[color=#006600]
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 2:02am On Jul 08, 2013
Morning,there are many funding opportuinities in lagos..I have genuine funding contacts..no interest,no collateral,no guarantor..bt if your business is viable, cal 08037753199 dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 3:06am On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks @Dreamtouch,l will call you today.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 3:10am On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks @dreamtouch l will call you.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 2:05am On Jul 11, 2013
Send me an email dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2013
ok,thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2013
l have sent you an email.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by md003: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2013
i need 100k to pay back 200k in 1yr how can you be of assistance? 07089728887
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by deekseen(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2013
nne4: Thanks @Dreamtouch,l will call you today.

It's one month already. Were you successful? Are they real? How did it go? Share your experience with your brethren.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Aringon(m): 10:12am On Aug 11, 2013
Dreamtouch has genuine sources for loan but like he said, ur business must be profitable. He sent the list to me and I contacted one of them, we went for a presentation and mehn the company is eager to partner with us to finance the project. So try and believe Dreamtouch, I in d recent past paid money for sources of loan without getting a head way but Dreamtouch surprised me. I am owing him a lot and will appreciate him in due course, God bless you nwokem
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by deekseen(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Aringon: Dreamtouch has genuine sources for loan but like he said, ur business must be profitable. He sent the list to me and I contacted one of them, we went for a presentation and mehn the company is eager to partner with us to finance the project. So try and believe Dreamtouch, I in d recent past paid money for sources of loan without getting a head way but Dreamtouch surprised me. I am owing him a lot and will appreciate him in due course, God bless you nwokem

Thank you for this, but I'd prefer nne4's testimony.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
deekseen:
It's one month already. Were you successful? Are they real? How did it go? Share your experience with your brethren.
l called him but his phone was switch off.so i sent him a mail, he replied and he is selling an e book where i can get d contact of people giving out d loan.But saw it as people that want to eat my money so l forgot about d guy(dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by deekseen(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
nne4:
l called him but his phone was switch off.so i sent him a mail, he replied and he is selling an e book where i can get d contact of people giving out d loan.But saw it as people that want to eat my money so l forgot about d guy(dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com)

This is just the testimony I need to believe the claim is false and fraudulent. Good thing you were careful not to fall for it.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
deekseen:
This is just the testimony I need to believe the claim is false and fraudulent. Good thing you were careful not to fall for it.

hehehehe
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Aringon(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
Why r people with evil and stupid mind always jumping to silly conclusion concerning one else's business. If Nne is not interested in buying the ebook offered by Dreamtouch, it should be a case of saying or concluding that its fraudulent.
This is the height of childish conclusion I have come across in my life time. I have never met or known Dreamtouch but was skeptical at the beginning but when the book finally came, I got in contact with one of the companies on the book and I am treating well, went for the project presentation, we have concluded for the financing to $3 million.
Na beg I take beg una, nor spoil pesin business so that another pesin nor go destroy ur own
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by deekseen(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Aringon: Why r people with evil and stupid mind always jumping to silly conclusion concerning one else's business. If Nne is not interested in buying the ebook offered by Dreamtouch, it should be a case of saying or concluding that its fraudulent.
This is the height of childish conclusion I have come across in my life time. I have never met or known Dreamtouch but was skeptical at the beginning but when the book finally came, I got in contact with one of the companies on the book and I am treating well, went for the project presentation, we have concluded for the financing to $3 million.
Na beg I take beg una, nor spoil pesin business so that another pesin nor go destroy ur own

The more you make comments like this, the more I believe you and Dreamtouch are the same person.

If someone claims to have CONTACTS and then later turns around to start selling e-books what do you expect anyone to conclude? If she had said she wasn't sure of the people Dreamtouch linked her with, it would have been a different thing entirely. But he was asking her to pay for an e-book.

You are here claiming an e-book got you a $3m deal. I don't have the time now, I would have followed you up on this.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Aringon(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mr Man, please have time to follow me on this, I am defending a young man's business and you are here saying what is not. The name of my company is GRANDTOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED and the source inside the ebook is where we are getting funds($3m) to build a cooking gas filling plant.
I claim what I know is right and not for you to try to use PHD to destroy someone business. If you or Nne do not want the ebook, just say u don't want and don't gimme the crap that Dreamtouch and I are the same. Call me on 08162219128 and let me teach u business
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2013
Aringon: Mr Man, please have time to follow me on this, I am defending a young man's business and you are here saying what is not. The name of my company is GRANDTOP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED and the source inside the ebook is where we are getting funds($3m) to build a cooking gas filling plant.
I claim what I know is right and not for you to try to use PHD to destroy someone business. If you or Nne do not want the ebook, just say u don't want and don't gimme the crap that Dreamtouch and I are the same. Call me on 08162219128 and let me teach u business
l know you are dreamtouch,so need of wasting my time replying you.be careful.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by nne4(f): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Aringon: Why r people with EVIL AND SILLY MIND always jumping to silly conclusion concerning one else's business. If Nne is not interested in buying the ebook offered by Dreamtouch, it should be a case of saying or concluding that its fraudulent.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Aringon(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Nne, u asked for where to get a loan and Dreamtouch has got information which he wants to sell in form of ebook for u and if I ask u if u hv gotten the laon, the response will be NO but u r sitting there typing rubbish that I am Dreamtouch, dey dia n continue to accuse somebody of what u know not. I hv given u my mobile number n come to Victoria Island n meet me. Dreamtouch lives and operate from Abuja, I only recommend the guys ebook and enough of this rubbish accusation, if u like go hit ur head on the wall or drink OMO or go embrace a transformer cos I hv gotten my loan on equity arrangement
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good day,some Nigerians are funny..people expect me to give them genuine funding contacts of over N5million for free,grants and loans with flexible payment options,practical steps on how to raise capital..linking to experts that will guide you till you break even in business,reasons why businesses fail in Nigeria plus bonus materials.I am sorry,is not free...and please do not tarnish the image of the brand I am building..Have a fruitful day ...dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Dreamtouch. How much will U generate from the sale of ur ebook compared to what U'll make if U actually put the information U r selling to use for uself?
Sombody got a loan of $3million from ur info(as unreal as it sounds)and U are here selling ebooks...U forbid to start a multi-million dollar biznez?
I'm very sure U didnt tryout ur link bcus if U did U wnt be selling ebooks in the name of "building a brand".
#ShineUrEyes

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
I think dreamtouch might be genuine. I will give him a benefit of doubt. How much is the manual
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Dreamtouch: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2013
For the manual and further enquiries. Send me an email dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
I bought an ebook on how and where to get a loan in a week...leave ur email and I'll send it to U...free o!
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Gentlemarcus: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls I need d ebook,here is my email marcusadetunji@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
styveke: I bought an ebook on how and where to get a loan in a week...leave ur email and I'll send it to U...free o!
intbizoilandgas@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Aringon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
styveke: @Dreamtouch. How much will U generate from the sale of ur ebook compared to what U'll make if U actually put the information U r selling to use for uself?
Sombody got a loan of $3million from ur info(as unreal as it sounds)and U are here selling ebooks...U forbid to start a multi-million dollar biznez?
I'm very sure U didnt tryout ur link bcus if U did U wnt be selling ebooks in the name of "building a brand".
#ShineUrEyes

STY, I will not come here to state a figure that is genuine. The amount might look big but its for business, we applied through equity loan arrangement where the finance company will get 51% of our company's share pending when we finish paying for the loan. Meanwhile the coy won't partake in profit sharing but will be there to protect their principal and monthly interest. We are using the funds to build an LPG filling plant in Lagos, so calm down and learn from us. Anybody that doubt me should keep an eye on this page for I will continue to give update as we progress.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Aringon
Guy, the question was not directed to U in the 1st place which kinda confirms Nne's claim of U being Dreamtouch.
2ndly, wen U say "learn from us" who r U? and I didnt see anywhere in my post where I asked for ur tutorship.
And I dnt need ur update. So stick to ur business.
Aringon:

STY, I will not come here to state a figure that is genuine. The amount might look big but its for business, we applied through equity loan arrangement where the finance company will get 51% of our company's share pending when we finish paying for the loan. Meanwhile the coy won't partake in profit sharing but will be there to protect their principal and monthly interest. We are using the funds to build an LPG filling plant in Lagos, so calm down and learn from us. Anybody that doubt me should keep an eye on this page for I will continue to give update as we progress.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gentlemarcus: Pls I need d ebook,here is my email marcusadetunji@gmail.com. Thanks
I've sent the mail U requested.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by styveke(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
intbizoil: intbizoilandgas@gmail.com
pls check ur mail for the report U requested.
Re: Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos by Gentlemarcus: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks, but I can't find any attached document with the mail you sent.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Steam Car Wash/cleaning (no Borehole, No Expensive Generator) / Learn How To Make 5000 - 10000 Every Two Hours On Nairabet Vfl Everyday / Forex 5% Daily Profit Project (Resumed 16 June, 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.