Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring (1830 Views)

Money Moves: Annie Idibia Opens Hair Salon In Atlanta! / Annie Idibia Opens Hair Saloon In Atlanta / 2face Idibia Opens Up On How Careless He Is With His Wedding Ring (2) (3) (4)

2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by Flirtyfemi: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2013
In a recent interview with NET, 2face Idibia when asked "how does wearing the ring feel" said "O boy, you know how many times I don forget am for my house? Dem go con carry am come meet me bros see your wedding ring. Sometimes I'm somewhere and I don't even think about it and then someone makes a comment about it and I realize i'm wearing it or not." I'm sure Annie wears hers all the time!http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/2face-idibia-opens-up-on-his-wedding.html
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by splashbaby(m): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2013
It will surely take time and efforts to clear the head of a first class playboy! Not even marraige...

I like Annie...she must have contracted someone to help "carry" the ring to meet him anywhere he goes without the ring delibrately or not.

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by tpia5: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2013
i dey sell ring o, if anyone needs multiple ones.

ie i can get into the business if i have a market.
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by Havila28(f): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2013
Lol at "carrying the ring to meet him". Sharp babe
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2013
ring on his finger or not...he can still play away match
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by Tolexander: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2013
Flirtyfemi: In a recent interview with NET, 2face Idibia when asked "how does wearing the ring feel" said "O boy, you know how many times I don forget am for my house? Dem go con carry am come meet me bros see your wedding ring. Sometimes I'm somewhere and I don't even think about it and then someone makes a comment about it and I realize i'm wearing it or not." I'm sure Annie wears hers all the time!http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/2face-idibia-opens-up-on-his-wedding.html
2face thinks he is smart!

Better to tell us he feels the ring disturbs his parol and that is the reason he always pretend to forget it at home!
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by AKMoney1(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2013
[size=15pt] Is this suppose to be a news? Small time now e go enter front page. Smh[/size] undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Up On His Wedding Ring by SlyIg(f): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2013
splashbaby: It will surely take time and efforts to clear the head of a first class playboy! Not even marraige...

I like Annie...she must have contracted someone to help "carry" the ring to meet him anywhere he goes without the ring delibrately or not.
Na one go be big contract for Tuface ring bearer. Lolss.

Beyonce's Hair Caught In Fan During Live Performance / SEE Annie Idibia’s Romantic Love Birthday Messages To Hubby, Tuface As His 38 / Nicole Scherzinger Dares In A Daring Catsuit.