Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Exposed! Facebook page secret to Millions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exposed! Facebook page secret to Millions (544 Views)

The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions / Getting Loan Of Up To Millions Without Collateral / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Facebook page secret to Millions by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:09am On Jul 08, 2013
Do you know that you can make some amazing cash from facebook page. How?, by advertising your product and services to facebook fans of over hundred thousand Nigerian fans at the rate of just five thousand per week!

Imagine how many people will see your product during the week. Massive Traffic, Massive Sales, Massive Branding = Massive Revenue.

Are you going to compare nairaland which charges 79,000 per week to 5,000 per week?

If you prefer to advertise in our second page of 340,000 fans for just 14,000 per week then you are going to over receive calls from all over Naija!

Interested? mail me at charlesoladuji at yahoo dot com .
Please kindly note that we are only going to accept just two ads per week because we don't want to spam our loyal fans at the expense of advert money.

If the likes of techno can still be advertising their phones despite their dominance in Naija, I see no reason why you wont take that bold step to advertise your product and services!
Shalom.
Re: Exposed! Facebook page secret to Millions by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Offer still available for grabs!

(1) (Reply)

Transport: Let Me Manage Ur Car 4 U N Recieve 18k/wk / Be Your Own Boos By Doing This / In Need Of A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.