Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** (2596 Views)

For Real...htc One X: 34,000/ Htc One Xl: 33,000/ Bold 2: 16,500/ Galaxy S2: 27k / Pounding Machine For Sale - For Only 30K / Blackberry Pearl (8110) For Sale***BNIB*** - Only 30k Naira - ** **SOLD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
We currently have on ground an UNLOCKED Samsung Galaxy S2 for the lucky buyer. . . . ONLY 350K Naira

Contact us for your questions or concerns!
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
One deal at a time, we bring something to the house
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Akosbaba(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
25k? cash ready.harkosbaba@gmail.com
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Akosbaba: 25k? cash ready.harkosbaba@gmail.com

Add something to that and you could join the Galaxy owners . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
Be the lucky one . . .
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Akosbaba(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
Would love it if you can do it for that price.i can pick it tomorrow if we can strike a deal now.what android version is it on,any pics?
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 12:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Akosbaba: Would love it if you can do it for that price.i can pick it tomorrow if we can strike a deal now.what android version is it on,any pics?

The phone is already in Nigeria, call my partner in charge of the phone, his name is Mr. Abu and his number is 0803-066-3310
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Akosbaba(m): 2:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The phone is already in Nigeria, call my partner in charge of the phone, his name is Mr. Abu and his number is 0803-066-3310
will do tomorrow
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Akosbaba(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Just called ur contact and he told me 30k last.i thought we've agreed on 25
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Akosbaba: Just called ur contact and he told me 30k last.i thought we've agreed on 25

Chairman, i am yet to talk to my guy about you . . . Cos 1) Not sure of how serious you were, 2) I dont like to raise hopes till i see cash, so call him back and he will listen to you.
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
The expectations of the righteous can NEVER be cut short . . . .
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
No need to be a dreamer, make it happen!
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
We want your business too
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Happy Wednesday
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
it has been a busy day, but we are grateful
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
It is all about YOU
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy: It is all about YOU

as much as I wud have loved to pick dis chic...have my mind set on S3..am in need of a relatively cheap S3,how much can I get a used 1..when I mean bargain,I mean it..tanx await ur response..
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2013
dejive:

as much as I wud have loved to pick dis chic...have my mind set on S3..am in need of a relatively cheap S3,how much can I get a used 1..when I mean bargain,I mean it..tanx await ur response..

We could deliver a clean S3 to you at a cost of ONLY 55K Naira . . . Your time on our thread is well appreciated and your business is of importance to us
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by cheerios: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy: Be the lucky one . . .

Boss! I can only afford 25k o..can I go ahead n contact ur guy? D dough is ready sir..wats d specs?can u pls upload pix?tanx
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
cheerios:

Boss! I can only afford 25k o..can I go ahead n contact ur guy? D dough is ready sir..wats d specs?can u pls upload pix?tanx

The phone is already in Lagos and with my Oga at the Top, call and talk to him, Sir
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by kingsley989(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Am in Onitsha. Ist in any way possible to get 1 down here.
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by cheerios: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

The phone is already in Lagos and with my Oga at the Top, call and talk to him, Sir

Called oga at d top,will meet wit him tmrw..I asked abt d pix n he told me to ask u..can u pls upload it or send to damselle@live.com
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
cheerios:

Called oga at d top,will meet wit him tmrw..I asked abt d pix n he told me to ask u..can u pls upload it or send to damselle@live.com

Tell him to send you the pix, cos i did not take the pix before i send it and the phone is already in Nigeria .. .
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
One deal at a time, something great is happening
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Day by day, we remain humble . . .
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by kingsley989(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
Bro am in Onitsha nd will need 1. Hw poss its?
Feedbback pls.
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by cheerios: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Tell him to send you the pix, cos i did not take the pix before i send it and the phone is already in Nigeria .. .

Sent him a text tellin him to send d pix to my box over 3hrs ago but didn't get any update..was hopin to leave work early tmrw to seal d deal..I will wait to see if he sends d pix...except he chooses not to do so..
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 1:53am On Jul 12, 2013
cheerios:

Sent him a text tellin him to send d pix to my box over 3hrs ago but didn't get any update..was hopin to leave work early tmrw to seal d deal..I will wait to see if he sends d pix...except he chooses not to do so..

With due respect Sir, the phone is in Lagos and you are in Lagos, so why not just go and see the phone . . . .However, he could be busy too cos on a weekly basis i send over 50 phones to him to take care of and sell . . . but will talk to him for you, Sir
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

With due respect Sir, the phone is in Lagos and you are in Lagos, so why not just go and see the phone . . . .However, he could be busy too cos on a weekly basis i send over 50 phones to him to take care of and sell . . . but will talk to him for you, Sir

Although am in lagos...ibeju-lekki to ikeja is not a stone throw,since dis is my 1st time I just felt it will be fair for me to catch a glimpse before I emback on d trip..will await d pix frm him..tanx..sorry for d inconvience..
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
dejive:

Although am in lagos...ibeju-lekki to ikeja is not a stone throw,since dis is my 1st time I just felt it will be fair for me to catch a glimpse before I emback on d trip..will await d pix frm him..tanx..sorry for d inconvience..

Sure sounds like a fact . . . Not inconveniencing me at all, I guess some of the phones' pix will be taken before i send them to Lagos, so i can be able to send to those that needed it . . . Another way for us to improve our business. . Thanks
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Sure sounds like a fact . . . Not inconveniencing me at all, I guess some of the phones' pix will be taken before i send them to Lagos, so i can be able to send to those that needed it . . . Another way for us to improve our business. . Thanks

Expected d pix but it didn't pop in..Was at ikeja today called oga at d top n was told it has been sold..e pain me gan buh shit happens..will be checkin on d tread to see if any wud fly in soon...respect boss!
Re: Deal Of The Day! UNLOCKED & Used Samsung Galaxy S2 - Black ** ONLY 30K Naira ** by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
dejive:

Expected d pix but it didn't pop in..Was at ikeja today called oga at d top n was told it has been sold..e pain me gan buh shit happens..will be checkin on d tread to see if any wud fly in soon...respect boss!

Sorry to hear that, Sir . . .We will be sending more phones but for SII we always sell between 35K and 40K, so that was a great price that was missed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry...torch 1,2,3./ Bold 2.3,4,5,6,/ Curve 2,3,4,7. All Wit Warranty / Ps3 & Ps4 Game CDs For Sale In Warri and Benin @ 3k **Updated** / For Urgent Sale 2 TV sets 32" Sharp Led TV, 22" LG TV SOLD! 32" to go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.