Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

New Photo(s) Mercy Aigbe And Her Hubby at Toyin Aimakhu's wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo(s) Mercy Aigbe And Her Hubby at Toyin Aimakhu's wedding (1621 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Son's Dedication / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Photo(s) Mercy Aigbe And Her Hubby at Toyin Aimakhu's wedding by AmicableEd: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
This morning I was scrolling through her page and I realized that she didn't have any of her husband's photos.
As if she knew I was going to raise the issue, the beautiful actress, Mercy Aigbe, shared a photo of her and husband some minutes ago, they look so happy together! You've met her kids, now meet her husband if you haven't! She calls him the love of her life, see another photo below
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oAJUB7UOIv0/UdrnpNjq-KI/AAAAAAAACQQ/NBzcEtVYWOU/s320/mercy+aigbe+kemifilaniblog.png[/img]
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/new-photos-mercy-aigbe-and-her-hubby.html
Re: New Photo(s) Mercy Aigbe And Her Hubby at Toyin Aimakhu's wedding by Mzspread(f): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
;DYipeeee!!!! First to comment. grin. Beautiful couple
Re: New Photo(s) Mercy Aigbe And Her Hubby at Toyin Aimakhu's wedding by Blazinraj01(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Second cry

Le couple seems perfecto wink

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2013,akudo Anyaoha Gets New 2013 Toyota Corolla Car Gift From Quint / Delaney Brown, 8-year-old With Cancer Dies On Christmas Morning / Kim & Kanye's Daughter Owns 200 Unused Designer Clothes & $50k Worth Of Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.