Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala (7444 Views)

How To Find The IMEI Number Of Your Huawei/zte Modem / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / How To Unlock Zte Mf190 Etisalat Modems With Dc Unlocker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by SOJDAN: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
I will be so much grateful if anyone can please HELP me out of this mess. I bought my etisalat zte modem (mf631, IMEI: 861424012452488, S/N:329621736286) last year November. It is unfortunate that i have not enjoyed the modem since then due to the ETISASAT network problem in my area. Now i have two major problems viz: (1) I need to unlock the modem so that i can make use of other networks. (2) The modem light would be on but the modem software does not run automatically eventhough i run it manually, the pc would not recognise the modem. Please, what cagn i do. I need a good advice to solve these problems i beg o.
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Infoseye(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2013
I am willing to assist you with your unlock codes for both modems and your modem problems. But first tell me what exactly you did to this modems because your modem did not spoil or crash over night grin

Tell me exactly what happened, are you saying you cant use the modem AT ALL? If yes then I will show you how to rebuild your modem and update its firmware bare in mind this might wipe off etisalat branded software.

So are you okay with this? cool
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by SOJDAN: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2013
Infoseye: I am willing to assist you with your unlock codes for both modems and your modem problems. But first tell me what exactly you did to this modems because your modem did not spoil or crash over night grin

Tell me exactly what happened, are you saying you cant use the modem AT ALL? If yes then I will show you how to rebuild your modem and update its firmware bare in mind this might wipe off etisalat branded software.

I will be happy for your help bro. I installed the modem imediately i bought it and i used it to browse for once. During this, i discovered that it was too slow due to the network. Therefore i have been trying several means to unlock it. I gave it to a friend to do for me but he could not. Unfortunately he lost my data card. When he brought it back after about three months, i made use of easy click etisalat sim card with it. I inserted it into my pc but the software refused to auto-load though i still got it connected with network manually. But now, it can no longer identify the modem and can not even find network eventhough its light will turn on therefore i cant even make use of it at all! Please do help me provided the modem will not be spoilt totally and i can make it universal for all networks. It is only a modem not two. The IMEI no and the SN are the ones i included in my first post. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Adonis4u: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2013
Infoseye: I am willing to assist you with your unlock codes for both modems and your modem problems. But first tell me what exactly you did to this modems because your modem did not spoil or crash over night grin

Please sir, help me with this also:

Etisalat ZTE MF631

SN: 861424014074579

IMEI: 861424014074579

Thanks
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by N9528GB: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2013
SOJDAN: I will be happy for your help bro. I installed the modem imediately i bought it and i used it to browse for once. During this, i discovered that it was too slow due to the network. Therefore i have been trying several means to unlock it. I gave it to a friend to do for me but he could not. Unfortunately he lost my data card. When he brought it back after about three months, i made use of easy click etisalat sim card with it. I inserted it into my pc but the software refused to auto-load though i still got it connected with network manually. But now, it can no longer identify the modem and can not even find network eventhough its light will turn on therefore i cant even make use of it at all! Please do help me provided the modem will not be spoilt totally and i can make it universal for all networks. It is only a modem not two. The IMEI no and the SN are the ones i included in my first post. Thanks and God bless.

Get your unlock code here http://www.infoseye.com/2013/07/unlock-your-huawei-vodafone-zte-modems.html

Adonis4u:

Please sir, help me with this also:

Etisalat ZTE MF631

SN: 861424014074579

IMEI: 861424014074579

Thanks

Your IMIE number and S/N cant be the same now, double check and request your unlock code here http://www.infoseye.com/2013/07/unlock-your-huawei-vodafone-zte-modems.html
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by alasco1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
E-mail me fast for ur solution alasco4moreinfotech@gnail.com.
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by N9528GB: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
MTN AIRTEL GLO & ETISALAT FREE browsing using chocolate free server and script visit www.infoseye.com cool
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Joguns(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2015
Please help unlock this ZTE modem IMEI:862591016518271. It's a Glo bolt modem. I tried unlocking it with a downloaded software Dc-unlocker client, but it said 'error' and could not unlock the modem. Thereafter, when I inserted the Glo sim to connect to the network, it says 'Fail to connect' despite the fact that the modem shows network signal. Thank you. I shall be grateful to hear from you.
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Skain(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2015
Please kindly help unlock mine
Zte Etisalat modem
Model:MF631
Imei:861424011629003
S/n: 6934933014114
Thanks
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2015
@op try uninstalling the driver and check 4 the modem version i.e zte 626. Then google the official driver 4 that modem. Download and install. I bliv this would work and even unlock it. Thank me later.

I have the link 4 zte 626 official driver, i believe it shuld work 4 it tho. U can whatsapp me
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Skain(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
@op try uninstalling the driver and check 4 the modem version i.e zte 626. Then google the official driver 4 that modem. Download and install. I bliv this would work and even unlock it. Thank me later.

I have the link 4 zte 626 official driver, i believe it shuld work 4 it tho. U can whatsapp me
I will be very glad if you can help me unlock mine
Zte Etisalat modem
Model:MF631
Imei:861424011629003
S/n: 6934933014114
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Joguns(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Please, I'm having similar issue. My ZTE MF190A has stopped bringing up 'autoplay' and does not even bring setup when inserted. At first, it used to do this, but I was using my neighbour's GloBolt setup already on my system. When I now uninstalled his, my modem was no longer bringing up 'setup'. Prior to this, I had tried to unlock it with a dc-unlocker client from the internet, but it couldn't unlock it. Thereafter, after inserting the glo sim, it said 'failed to connect'. However, the modem was subsequently unlocked by another software, but now for it to bring the popup 'autoplay' is the issue.
I shall be glad if you can help. Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by safex(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Joguns:
Please, I'm having similar issue. My ZTE MF190A has stopped bringing up 'autoplay' and does not even bring setup when inserted. At first, it used to do this, but I was using my neighbour's GloBolt setup already on my system. When I now uninstalled his, my modem was no longer bringing up 'setup'. Prior to this, I had tried to unlock it with a dc-unlocker client from the internet, but it couldn't unlock it. Thereafter, after inserting the glo sim, it said 'failed to connect'. However, the modem was subsequently unlocked by another software, but now for it to bring the popup 'autoplay' is the issue.
i'm currently having d same issue; can sum1 help plz?
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Kidstell: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
Joguns:

same issue here. After I wiped my system, I have not been able to use my ZTE MODEM(unlocked). because it refused to install. The modem only reflects in one place and that is device manager where it is classified as other devices.
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by Kidstell: 1:43am On May 12, 2017
I already solved my own issue. mine now works fine
Re: Etisalat Zte Modem Wahala by elnuru: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2019
Kidstell:
I already solved my own issue. mine now works fine

Please how did you resolve the issue,I have being battling with same issue on my Airtel ZTE MF190A Modem.
Setup files are nowhere to be found.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Download Drivers For My Zinox / How To Choose The Right Tablet To Buy / Yahoo Messenger Not Working On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.