Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nnpc At Last - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc At Last (4436 Views)

NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? / Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc At Last by zawangi: 11:44am On May 19, 2008
NNPC is currently recriuting graduate trainees and hire professionals for more info go to their website or check todays dailytrust newspapers
Re: Nnpc At Last by kjblow: 11:51am On May 19, 2008
Thanks for that powerful information Zawangi,
Pls for God sake be more specific as in the date of the DAILY tRUST NEWSPAPER you said we should check
And as for their website , can you pls write the actual website for us.
Pls reply.
Re: Nnpc At Last by zawangi: 11:59am On May 19, 2008
daily trust 19/05/2008 page 40
website; www.nnpcgroup.com/recruitment
Re: Nnpc At Last by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2008
y do u carry fake gist.ther's nothin on their website indicating wat u said.check ur facts
Re: Nnpc At Last by zawangi: 12:14pm On May 19, 2008
why dont u contact the publishers of daily trust newspapers,
just because the website is currently having a technical prob, doesnt mean u shouldnt try again later, the news is hot and new from today being a monday but if u give up cool 4 u, but let the serious ones keep monitoring that site ok. cheers to u all
Re: Nnpc At Last by igbi: 12:23pm On May 19, 2008
Its true, just keep checking cos its in Daily Trust Newpaper of today.
Re: Nnpc At Last by kjblow: 12:27pm On May 19, 2008
ctrume,
What on Earth made you talk like that, you should have Explored all the alternatives he gave( as in Newspaper) before saying such a statement. We all know that Internet website can be frustatrating at times especially now that the nnpc site is requesting me to insert username/password.
Anyway am going to check on the newspaper now. Bye
Re: Nnpc At Last by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2008
just saw the vacancy but it was mostly for technical staffs(thats in the graduate trainees section) and a host of others in the experienced and contract basis.u guys try it out
Re: Nnpc At Last by oluite(f): 1:07pm On May 19, 2008
hi all,it's true.the advert is on today's punch as well.i guess d site has some technical issues.keep ur fingers crossed!
Re: Nnpc At Last by izuu: 2:00pm On May 19, 2008
can someone pls list the available positions and method of application on this our beloved site for the benefit of those of us that can not afford to get the papers
Re: Nnpc At Last by niya(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2008
is the application supposed to be on the website. if yes lets hope the site gets cleared soon. but it is asking for user name and password. does NNPC conduct aptitude test?
Re: Nnpc At Last by kjblow: 2:56pm On May 19, 2008
yeah i was just told now that NNPC conducts test,
So Pls anybody with an uthentic idea of how NNPC test Format looks like should please brief the house.

And i must not forget to appreciate Ziwangi for that smart move of posting the NNPC advert on this site.
I have been able to confirm the advert on page 40 of Daily trust Newspaper.

He go better oh,
Re: Nnpc At Last by emmigrant0(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2008
I was apart of those who wrote the last NNPC test (2007) infact i wrote mine at the Benin center ( Uni Ben to be precise). the Exams is mainly set by WAEC and for Engineers there is this GMAT Engineeering flow Diagram and descriptions.

All the Best to those who will be oppoutuned to write this year. I made the first stage but was not fortunate in the next stage.
Re: Nnpc At Last by stino: 3:22pm On May 19, 2008
Hey I went to the site and They said all online application will commence on 22nd of May that they are sorry for the inconveniences
Re: Nnpc At Last by donlet(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2008
visited the nnpc site. They will start receiving application by 22nd May.
Re: Nnpc At Last by kjblow: 3:48pm On May 19, 2008
So  Pls anybody with an uthentic idea of how NNPC test Format looks like should please brief the house.

He go better oh, Everything is online .
So visit www.nnpcgroup.com/reruitment to submit your application.

And as for the Username/Password? I don't have an idea of what to use to unlock the site.
So pls if you know the right Username and Password
Pls let the house know of it.
THANKS,
Re: Nnpc At Last by Aabolu(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2008
Its true maybe some people find it hard to read things they find on web pages when they open just because what they expect to see is not there but their site reads sorry, "online submission starts on thursday May 28"
Thanks for the info man
Re: Nnpc At Last by kene20(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2008
The online submission starts on Thursday, 22nd may 2008 not 28th. www.nnpcgroup.com/recruitment is the site.
Re: Nnpc At Last by enjoy(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2008
well i just checked the website now n only saw the post ''Refutatation of misleading Information on NNPC recruitment excercise'' and it was refering to nairaland.beware
Re: Nnpc At Last by niya(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2008
the thing is true now. what we need now is the test format abeg
Re: Nnpc At Last by awa(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2008
ctrume:

just saw the vacancy but it was mostly for technical staffs(thats in the graduate trainees section) and a host of others in the experienced and contract basis.u guys try it out

Bros,
Kindly assist us have a look of the CV format to enable some of us that have not seen it to apply accordingly.

Thanks.
Re: Nnpc At Last by dbluesky(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2008
Why is nnpc always bent on going for 2.2,when everyother parastatal have soft pedal on grade stuff
Re: Nnpc At Last by HARDDON: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2010
this is my chance! i wud come and giv yall gud newss!!!!
Re: Nnpc At Last by busybody20: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
its a Job advert of 2008! Why did you resurrect this thread na?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs And Services Recruitment / Nimc Applicant.going To Ilorin.lets Meet Here / Niger Delta University Massive Academic And Non-teaching Staff Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.