Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The State Of Mind Of The Other Woman! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The State Of Mind Of The Other Woman! (565 Views)

Governor Declears State Of Emergency At Bodija Market Ibadan / Governor Declears State Of Emergency At Bodija Market Ibadan / Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Mind Of The Other Woman! by rhodiesworld(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Rhodiesworld brings you her Sunday exclusive on the subject; THE STATE OF MIND OF THE OTHER WOMAN… The premise for an adulterous relationship is dishonesty. It’s not only the lie he tells his family, but our own (the Ladies) denial that he would leave her if he could, that our love is ideal, that this is the best we can have. We somehow believe we don’t deserve more than a man who can have his cake and eat it too.

Ever wonder what the heck goes through the mind of a woman involved with a married man? Or perhaps you’ve toyed with that temptation yourself and wonder about the consequences?
“You can trick yourself into believing that you’re pursuing a relationship, when you’re really addicted to emotional candy, intoxicated by conquest, competition and secrecy”, his unavailability is exciting to you.”

Now, let Rhodiesworld break it down for you ladies by sharing with you from a true life experience shared by one of her readers…
It all started with an innocent drink. I was meeting Brand for a casual business meeting, as we both work in media. Yes, I knew he was married. Yes, I knew he had a child with his wife. But the next thing I knew, I was with Brand at an exclusive party filled with art aficionados and models.
And for many women who step into the role of “The Other Woman,” since a monogamous relationship is not on the table. Now, I am no naiv. I was well aware what was being offered, so it came as no surprise to me when Brand pulled me aside and passionately kissed me.
A million thoughts raced through my head: My father had cheated on my mother, are people natural-born cheaters? No. That made no sense. My ex had cheated on me, was this my way of retaliating, reclaiming my position as the desired one? Was I somehow prostituting myself to this married man for what he could offer me?
But I didn’t want to think; I just wanted to kiss him. And later that night, Brand and I did more than that.

It gets more interesting. Click here to read more
http://rhodiesworld.com/rw-sunday-exclusive-the-state-of-mind-of-the-other-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Evening Just Got Better / Wande Is Better Off Without Don Jazzy / Which Radio Stations Are Psychologically Attached To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.