Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerian Foundaries Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Foundaries Limited (20004 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
I'm suggestin we all can do this... Anybody who will take this job shd signify here. Then we can write a letter that and we all sign it and send to the management before signing any bond... So when they can review their bond terms and conditions, we can go ahead... We need to be wise... Else, I will go find a teachin job... Its very easy to get meehn... Lol
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
I sent an e-mail to d company and this is d response I got... The sent mail is beneath...

Well, i hope you know that this company has been in existence since 1969 and has grown from strength to strength of the years. We are not 419 company and this programme has been in existence for more than 27 years now. Most of the top managers in the company passed through the MT programme. I am a Principal Manager of the company and i passed through the programme as well. Today, more than 15 Managers and nothing less than 30 Supervisors presently working with the company passed through the programme.

For your information, this is a well established organisation that operates industry standard Salary Scale. You want me to forecast what the salary of an entry Manager or Supervisor will be in 2 years time or what are you asking for?

I honestly don’t understand the rationale behind your apprehension. If you are not interested in the programme, i will be glad to give your slot out come Monday, 2nd of September 2013 as we have very limited slots.

Sent: Abameta, Osu kejo 31, 2013 11:21 Owuro
To: 'Yemi Taiwo
Subject: Re: Offer of Engagement

Thank you so much Sir for the offer of engagement. I will be so much pleased to be part of the NFL team. I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Bond but I believe there is something that was not made known. Verbal agreement on the least amount we can get as a Supervisor after the 2yrs we learnt is 100thousand. Can't that be put in the contract details too as that would guarantee our future and prospects if at the end of the way we are part of the Management of NFL. I believe a 3yr bond is not a joke , it needs proper review. Verbal agreement in this country is not permissible as the bond without any form of least take home after the 2yrs will be detrimental to the psyche of any employee as he/she might want to quit the training believing his/her future isn't secure. The reason we all work is for a good future. Pls, I would be glad if the terms can be reviewed and adjusted in that respect.
I will be so glad to be part of NFL and I am willing to do my best in the training programme but I want my future to be put in black and white.

Thank you so much Sir
Talabi Akintobi
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nawa oooooo.... Only GOD knws best.... I forsee few pple accepting dis offer.
@Tpappie, I contacted someone who passed through same MT programme. He's now a well do man. ''He said I shldnt bother about the bond issue. He said I shld leave during the process of the training but he said I shld b involved in so many activities + some professional courses that can improve my CV... He said the training (9 - 12mnths) + good professional courses is like a direct 3 yrs experience''.
Make GOD help us all ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tpappie:

You want me to forecast what the salary of an entry Manager or Supervisor will be in 2 years time or what are you asking for?

If you are not interested in the programme, i will be glad to give your slot out come Monday, 2nd of September 2013 as we have very limited slots.

Bros you don try jawe. The problem is just the lack of options especially in our area of field.
So dem dey give out slot too??.... I laff in german.... Abeg who wan buy slot ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
HOPE8888:

Bros you don try jawe. The problem is just the lack of options especially in our area of field.
So dem dey give out slot too??.... I laff in german.... Abeg who wan buy slot ooooo

Are yu taking it, Mr Hope?
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tpappie:

Are yu taking it, Mr Hope?

I dnt knw yet... I need to view my other options before Sep 9 before deciding.
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Okoya(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
this is interesting. ...I'm enjoying it. ..
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
I av decided... I won't take it... Seriously ... I won't take it....
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Okoya(f): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tpappie: I av decided... I won't take it... Seriously ... I won't take it....
Lwkmd. .. jst dat d duration is too long.. 2years...nawa ooo
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by denuga01: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
God should put us through before we sign away our life o.
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Pachesky(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
una stil dey nfl mata as 4 mi i tank God 4 givin mi d op 2 reject an offer its a sign of greater tins 2 come..
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Ayopercent(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
HOPE8888: Thank GOD for bn a Metallurgical student...

@Jesubabygirl, the man said 23. Most people didnt show for the interview.
Co-metal,ar u an ex-futarian?
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ayopercent:
Co-metal,ar u an ex-futarian?

Yeaaaaaaah..... Nd u..... I guess u were once a NAMMES president right
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Me don forget NFL matter ooo... May God help all those signing and we not signing... I am sure we are all meant for greatness... So good meeting everybody here... God bless you real big.
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by adetunjibowale: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls, who go resume dt sept 9? Pls d person shuld signify
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Okoya(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
lwkmd.... nigerian youths
una see work, una dey run....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
You go do? Make I sell my own stuff for yu for just 40k?
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Okoya(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tpappie: You go do? Make I sell my own stuff for yu for just 40k?
I don laugh. .my eyes don full wit tears...Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
adetunjibowale: Pls, who go resume dt sept 9? Pls d person shuld signify

I'll if I dont see any offer before dat day.
Mind you, its just for 3months sha.
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
HOPE8888:

I'll if I dont see any offer before dat day.
Mind you, its just for 3months sha.
then u will refund 21k * 3.All d best
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: then u will refund 21k * 3.All d best
Yes ooooooo.... All jobs are crying of ''experience''. That is d reason I am doing a freelance job right now nd dis might b useful too.
Wotz up wit ur other options nah??
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Hope 888, can yu e-mail me yo number on... R yu dt dude dt drove us?
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by fryo4life(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2013
guys, i have just been sent a mail to pick up my appointment letter today by 10:00 am. what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by adetunjibowale: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Pls ao far wit accomodation for those dt are doin d work? And pls, if u are resuming dis monday, flash/call me on 08148333760 to know ao we can go abt d accomodation. Tanx n God bless
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2013
Tpappie: Hope 888, can yu e-mail me yo number on akintobitalabi@gmail.com... R yu dt dude dt drove us?

No ooooooo..... I neva get car yet. Can I still mail u d number??
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2013
Sure
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2013
HOPE8888:

No ooooooo..... I neva get car yet. Can I still mail u d number??

Or we can chat via e-mail... Anyway it goes...
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2013
fryo4life: guys, i have just been sent a mail to pick up my appointment letter today by 10:00 am. what do you think?

Are u done wit the collection.... Are u the guy we did test 2geda (gate crasher)??
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2013
adetunjibowale: Pls ao far wit accomodation for those dt are doin d work? And pls, if u are resuming dis monday, flash/call me on 08148333760 to know ao we can go abt d accomodation. Tanx n God bless

I am going 4rm my house; dnt hv money for accomodation.... Where r u staying??
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by fryo4life(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
@HOPE888: i am one of the gatecrasher. you, i and okoya gatecrash it together. i have collected my appointment letter.
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by fryo4life(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2013
@HOPE888: i was one of the gatecrasher. you, i and okoya gatecrashed it together. i have collected my appointment letter.
Re: Nigerian Foundaries Limited by HOPE8888(m): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
fryo4life: @HOPE888: i was one of the gatecrasher. you, i and okoya gatecrashed it together. i have collected my appointment letter.

I thought so too.... Are u resuming on the 9th??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Recruitment For Constables 2019 Begins. See Thread / 5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / Oga Interviewer, Don’t Ever Call Me Beautiful! (A Letter To Hr’s In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.