Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr (2025 Views)

FREE #1,000-$5 To Order In FIVERR / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Make Money On Fiverr With Youtube Views Bot,download Tools & Video For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr by 247news: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2013
Hello fellow NLs,
I have followed some good advices from experienced people making a good living
using Fiverr.
I have done everything else that is needful except in the area of creating videos.
I dont have money yet in my Fiverr account to buy from video Gigs in Fiverr.
Please how do i create a video for my gigs to sell.
I know this is one thing that is holding me back from selling.
Somebody please help me. Using animoto is no longer free. Please help
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr by ifechoice: 4:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Use Camtasia..just use it to record what u want to give then add a music of interest to the background...if you need it pm me
Re: How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr by lakefist(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2013
create a video presentation using animoto 30sec is ok.
Animoto let you make use of pictures and text then turn it to video.
if you have andriod just download the app
Re: How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr by Profwriter(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2015
ifechoice:
Use Camtasia..just use it to record what u want to give then add a music of interest to the background...if you need it pm me
i need it ooh
Re: How To Create A Video For A Gig In Fiverr by adeniyia33(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Hi,
I am new to Fiverr and in my research, I came across your post.

Please I need your help on:

1. Wares to create Fiverr video for my gig

2. Way to earn from Fiverr giving the present economic situation of Nigeria

Thanks in advance

ifechoice:

(1) (Reply)

Share My Employee Scam Experience. / 4 Types Of Dream Killers / FFAN Is Here !!earn Without Referring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.