Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

50cent Disowns Son Sends Him Really Nasty Text Messages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50cent Disowns Son Sends Him Really Nasty Text Messages (1292 Views)

50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit / Aww..gov. Fashola's Son Sends Loving Message To His Mum As She Turned 50 Today / 50 Cent Disowns Son Through Text Message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50cent Disowns Son Sends Him Really Nasty Text Messages by ollyndjeda(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Rapper 50 Cent abused his 16-year-old son – Marquise - in a series of text messages calling him calling him a ‘sh*t head’, ‘motherf***er’ and ‘f***ing stupid' in a rant. The expletive rant comes just days after he was arrested on domestic violence and vandalism charges following an alleged row with the mother of another one of his children. His rage lead him to demand a paternity test in a vile message which read: ‘I need a blood test cause that d*** sucking b***h you call mom was f***ing the hole time [sic].’ The In DA Club singer is referring to his mother Shaniqua Tompkins, who starred in Starter Wives and according to 50 was unfaithful throughout their relationship. RadarOnline.com verified the texts originated from a cell phone registered to G Unit Touring, the record label created and owned by 50 Cent. During the text message tirade, which lasted for over an hour, Marquise did attempt to fight back and claimed his father hadn’t been good to him – failing to call him on his birthday or at Christmas. Infuriated by the comment the rapper wrote: ‘F*** you all you want is a gift. Like your mother and your ungrateful sister.’ His next message sent moments later read: ‘Delete my number.’ Taking the upper hand Marquise replied: ‘Welp if u feel that way, I don’t about no gift it’s the thought that means the most, remember this money ain’t everything.’

50 CENT'S EXPELETIVE LADEN TEXT CONVERSATION TO SON IN FULL 50 Cent: Hey I’m outside the house at the front door. 50 Cent: I came to the front door then lights went off. What’s up? Marquise: U lying u outside? 50 cent: . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

See Funke Akindele's Personal Explanation On Her Break Up / CELEBRITY STYLES: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic / See Pictures of The 2013 Miss World contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.