Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident (57028 Views)

Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by omocheche(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
LORD I WISH YOU HAD SENT AN ANGEL TO SAVE MY BROTHER FROM THAT ACCIDENT ON FRIDAY NIGHTcry HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DEAD OH LORD! PAIN IN THE HEART
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
do angels wear black?

Lucifer is depicted as black in the bible.

this is clearly lucifer saving the man. It seems in the bible, satan is good while God (of the christians) is wicked and kills people.

In the bible, you hardly hear stories of satan doing any bad things. but you hear of the israeli God, yahweh killing women, children, etc., in israel.

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
youngay: angel? grin
bro i love ur username..if u really are..u got guts..i wish i had ur guts..
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by tak2noni: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
no one can take it out in dis live dat GOD does not exist
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
do angels wear black?

this is clearly lucifer saving the man. It seems in the bible, satan is good while God (of the christians) is wicked and kills people.

In the bible, you hardly hear stories of satan doing any bad things. but you hear of the israeli God, yahweh killing women, children, etc., in israel.

lwkm, U remind me of basketman's joke. Everytin black no good. Black angel (death), black sheep (jinx), black mamba (deadliest snake), black sunday (related to death)
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Andrew3(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
youtube comments

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
tak2noni: no one can take it out in dis live dat GOD does not exist
lol, u mean say believe the video?
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Chikeziehosan: bro i love ur username..if u really are..u got guts..i wish i had ur guts..

undecided Dirty mind? I see Young Ay

2 Likes

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
babarazy: MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.

divinereal: greed the god of the torah/bible was a tyrannical, diabolical, genocidal, jealous, narcissistic being.

CHRISTIAN GOD - AN EVIL DIABOLICAL KILLER
BY OLEG DEI
The Christian Fundamentalists state God is
good, but the evil Bible teaches otherwise!
1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21–23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women,
children, and fetuses. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37–42, the evil
Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.
2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15–18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow
Israelites.
3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God kills all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their
king was stubborn.
PAGE 1
4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41–49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them.
So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20–21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and
women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32–35, God
has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children, and plunder the
country. In Deuteronomy 3:3–7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of
Bashan. In Numbers 31:7–18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the
virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1–9, God tells the Israelites
to kill all the Amalekites—men, women, children, infants, and their cattle—for
something the Amalekites' ancestors had done 400 years ago.
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.
PAGE 2
7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The
Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God
commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the
camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.”
About 3,000 people died.
8. Amorites destroyed by sword and God's rocks.
In Joshua 10:10–11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then
finishes them off with rocks from the sky.
9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky.
Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.
10.God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23–24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to
maul them.
11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1–23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill
them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they
hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for
themselves.
12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27–30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush
3,000 members of a rival tribe.
13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22–29, a mob demands to rape a godly master's guest. The master
offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and
gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts
her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.
14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30–39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for
God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.
PAGE 3
15.God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11–19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God
comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.
16.God demands you kill your wife and children for worshipping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6–10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children,
brother, and friend if they worship other gods.
17.God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9–10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he
is God.
18.God kills a man for not impregnating his brother's wife.
In Genesis 38:9–10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother's wife.
19.God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27–29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by
making them eat their own children.
PAGE 4
20.The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7–19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horselike
locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months.
Then some angels will kill a third of the earth's population. If he came today, that
would be 2 billion people.
Christians have spent thousands of years coming up with excuses for a loving
god that would allow or create such evil. Instead the Bible depicts an evil
demon God killing at the drop of a hat. Then you wonder why the history of
Christianity is filled with murder, killing and violence.
PAGE 5

1 Like

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
MissYuzedo: Well the banana iceland internet service is down so no pc to use to watch it. goes back to doing blumpkin style with mai sweetus angelo yuzudo
If eyenty dummy nick katsh u with her sweetus i wint talk sha
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Youngzedd(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
babarazy: MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.

The guy need medical attention, you suppose to know him here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Whoever put this on the front page instead of in the bin is a slowpoke. By the way, the same topic was opened earlier. Why promote this one instead of closing it and redirecting to earlier topic?

1 Like

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by TabletMan: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
MissYuzedo: Well the banana iceland internet service is down so no pc to use to watch it. goes back to doing blumpkin style with mai sweetus angelo yuzudo
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by RichDad1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Unbelievable
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
colly227:

undecided Dirty mind? I see Young Ay
bbm who asked u efico ?..leave my mind for me i like it like so i didint ask ur opionions
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by komek(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
this guy sure needs psychiatrist attention.
PAGAN 9JA:
do angels wear black?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Skywalker5(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
so this made frontpage? angry angry

This is from a video game promo in china.

Haba wetin na?

Angel ko, Angel ni
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
Well let me explain: With Adobe After Effects any thing is possible, yeah a typical chirstian will buys this crap as miracle from God. but to me its an effect, one of the courses we do here involves using Green Screen and green cloth to record seperate shots and merge them together. so Nice try. grin
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Anvaller: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Interestingly, some "gullibles" believe it and and probably still wish it was true. Well if these ppl don't exist, how would the few smart ones be able to take advantage of them? These gullible folks are like maggots, we don't really like them but they still play an important role in the ecosystem.
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
onajo2000: after watching the video several times i can't really tell....
See for yourself and tell us what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0

http://www.informationng.com/2013/07/video-angel-caught-on-cctv-saving-a-man-from-an-accident.html

CRAP!!! OverHyped Hollywood-Manipulated UFO-stuff! FYI: ANGELS are spirit beings, they are NOT VISIBLE to camera's or human eye!
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by amiskurie(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
youngay: hate this guy sad
HATE U TOO PASSIONATELY-when after seeing ur name.
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Desdola(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
Singing Westlife's I believe in angels.
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Bonapart(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
do angels wear black?

Blasphemy: u will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by kiddie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

most stupid word ever he created us so he has the right to use and waste and destroy us all if u were God i wonder u wld av done more than that smh i pity you

1 Like

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bonapart: Blasphemy: u will rot in hell

so speaking the truth is blasphemy abi? i don't bliv ur hell.

its not blasphemy for me as Im Pagan.
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by kiddie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

most stupid word ever he created us so he has the right to use and waste and destroy us all if u were God i wonder u wld av done more than that smh i pity you

1 Like

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by kiddie(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

1 Like

Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by kiddie(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
still typing
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by badmeat(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
Who needs cctv before you see angel! I bleep sweet angels sad
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
so u no even get a 3G phone?
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by Austeenxx: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Why have you decided to open a female account? undecided
Re: Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident by LEXYCOM: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am I a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.