Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? (8824 Views)

Two Day Old Baby Who Was Dumped In A Trash Can By Her Mother Rescued. Photos / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hu did God naturally made a woman's breast for?

Her hubby or her baby?

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by dasparrow: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Hu did God naturally made a woman's breast for?

Her hubby or her baby?

The number one reason God gave a woman mammary glands is to use them to breast-feed her offspring. I don't know why a grown man with 32 teeth in his mouth, an Adam's apple in his throat and beard growing around his upper and lower lip will be looking to suck the mammary glands.

The irony is, after sucking the mammary glands like an infant the night before, the next day he wants to command respect and be seen as the head of household. Any grown man who wants respect should earn it and you cannot earn respect by trying to play boss one minute and the next minute turn into a baby with beard who wants to suck the mammary glands.

12 Likes

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by ladygogo: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
i don die! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by gedtalks(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
dasparrow:

The number one reason God gave a woman mammary glands is to use them to breast-feed her offspring. I don't know why a grown man with 32 teeth in his mouth, an Adam's apple in his throat and beard growing around his upper and lower lip will be looking to suck the mammary glands.

The irony is, after sucking the mammary glands like an infant the night before, the next day he wants to command respect and be seen as the head of household. Any grown man who wants respect should earn it and you cannot earn respect by trying to play boss one minute and the next minute turn into a baby with beard who wants to suck the mammary glands.

thank you for Killing us (Men) in this your thread u hear. U don try. That is all I can tell you.

Shar woteva u say na for ur pocket. It cant stop us from sucking. If you like call us tata or ''old paaapaaa with 32 teeth wey no dey shame''. We will still suck and we will still command respect.

7 Likes

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Osyxcel(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin Lwkmd grin grin.... Funny posts grin
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by ChideraFavour(m): 5:12am On Jul 10, 2013
The bossom is made for both

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2013
**Faints** the old shall grow Abeg leave them goatee be cheesy cheesy
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Obijoy(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
D baby
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Mystery11(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
dasparrow:

Your contributions on threads are very queer. embarassed embarassed

Think. cool cool
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2013
woman, who paid for your bride price. The baby, or me?

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Tinkybabe(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2013
dasparrow:

The irony is, after sucking the mammary
glands like an infant the night before, the next day he wants to command respect and be seen as the head of household. Any grown man who wants respect should earn it and you cannot earn respect by trying to play boss one minute and the next minute turn into a baby with beard who wants to suck the mammary glands.

Right on the head!At the very spot you hit it.
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 17, 2013
dasparrow:

Ki ni omode mor(what does a small child know)? Ur still growing up so you won't understand anything
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lwtmb at posts cheesycheesygringrin
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Glamglam(f): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
The answer to this question is obvious. It's the woman's property. She can do whatever she wants to do with it. Either feed her baby, her hubby or the whole world (I'm joking about the last part) but really it's the woman's body.

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by deloby123(m): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
gedtalks:

thank you for Killing us (Men) in this your thread u hear. U don try. That is all I can tell you.

Shar woteva u say na for ur pocket. It cant stop us from sucking. If you like call us tata or ''old paaapaaa with 32 teeth wey no dey shame''. We will still suck and we will still command respect.

bros, am with you on this. nothing they happen. we refuse to stop sucking till eternity. besides, God gave them two breasts. one for the baby and one for me. we could share and be happy as a family.
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Are you guys really debating this?? **faints again** cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by coldgate(f): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
It is actually food for the baby I.e for a lactating mother. What would a grown man suck? Certainly not the breast milk( I hope). The man should seek for nourishment elsewhere. My two cents.
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tinkybabe:

mtscheew! angry
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by EfemenaXY: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
dasparrow:

Haha!! What a post!

Me likey... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Ochiban: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
hahaha. actually for real...the bosom belongs to the woman...not her baby and definitely not her husband. Please people!! when did women become property that people contest over?? whoever she chooses to give her bosom to is her decision...not the decision of a bride price or anything. its shit like that that makes the yoruba not accept bride price before you say that the woman is the property of her husband because he paid for her. what nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Bebetter: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
[size=16pt]Husband > Permanent ownership, Baby > Temporary Ownership![/size] cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by deols(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
dasparrow:

Comedy in its original form grin
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by simdam500(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
maxwello.yg:
woman, who paid for your bride price. The baby, or me?
so, u wana suck out ur already paid bride price out of d b¤¤bs Guy chill na

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by HARDDON: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2013
Tinkybabe:

shocked shocked which spot?
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by HARDDON: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2013
dasparrow:

how old are you please?

do you by any chance know what sweet sensitive spots are?

have you ever really please a woman?

@ op, bfeeding is only but for a season, based on this, the sole aim of boobies is for the woman's pleasure and you ofcos know who rock dat
Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by nlmonpoint(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Its me ooooooo!!!d baby has access for d 1st 2yrs while I have till eternity I love d two big boobs!

2 Likes

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2013
HARDDON:

how old are you please?

do you by any chance know what sweet sensitive spots are?

have you ever really please a woman?

@ op, bfeeding is only but for a season, based on this, the sole aim of boobies is for the woman's pleasure and you ofcos know who rock dat
is a small boy nah he never tastam

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by andyanders: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2013
dasparrow:

It is the right of every man to be taken care off with a woman's bossom. Maybe yours is for ladies and infants as you may be a dyke hence your comment.The bossom is a must for a man to trigger the desire for intimacy needs for procreation.

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Funny thread

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by sexymoma(f): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
dasparrow:

LMAO... Laugh have choke my head come hang me ontop iroko tree... e jo sir which planet you come from. people wey dey Jupiter sef dey suck bobsy grin

1 Like

Re: Between A Husband And His Baby, Who Own A Woman's bosoms? by Utchry: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2013
HARDDON:

shocked shocked which spot?

center of gravity!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine / Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) / In Need Of Cute Baby Boy Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.