Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine (8826 Views)

Woman Delivers 17 Babies At A Time. (photos) / Time Machine: Would Your Mother Choose To Give Birth To You? / A Time Like This... A Time For Family Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2011
I would go forward in Time to the days when a Cure for Cancer is found then I would go into the Past and give the Cure to all the people that need it , that way i might not be on my own today.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by ronkebp(f): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
I will go back to the past and fall-in-love all over again and never let go!!!!!!!
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
The garden of Eden kill Adam and handle Eve with a fist of iron.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2011
fresh_dude:

The garden of Eden kill Adam and handle Eve with a fist of iron.
lol! Nawa for you ooooooooo
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by horny4u(f): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2011
I will bring my dad back and sit on his lap and go rat hunting with him again. Give him a really big hug and plant wet kisses all over his face and tell him how much i miss him so.
tell him how proud i am of his achievement and how similar we are
and how grateful i am for his ambitious , risk taking and daring genes.
Have him give me away and make me feel safe in his arms again.

oh i will ask him for man advise and maybe he can put me on his shoulder again and run around ( bet i am too big for that now) and tell me stories at night about tortise and his cunning ways.

Pick me up from school and buy me plantain chips and ice cream.
Have a laugh with him, yes i could do with a time machine

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by ARareGem(f): 1:15am On Sep 19, 2011
I would have smashed the head of that snake called the devil with a big rock. 'Cause then, I wouldn't need to buy clothes, cook, study, worry, cry about my late mama . . . I would just be walking around butt naked playing with lions and tigers.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by iice(f): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
Either forward to a time aliens have taken over the earth or backwards to the time, there were more animals than humans.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 25, 2011
Back in time.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2011
Sorry@ poster embarassed cry
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Rgp92: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2011
Back in time when we first meant the white man. Ill kill those two portugigisk trademan. Steal their technology and improve it
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by sadyeek(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2011
What a beautiful thread,
This are the kind of threads n topics that are suppose to grace front page of NL that brings us together not the ones that encourage tribal bashing n bigotry,

@ topic
Between mid 80s erly 90s, the hair style and fashion is some thing I would want to see with my own eyes. Lol.
The music then too was nice.

I will go back to the past and fall-in-love all over  again and never let go!!!!!!!

Nice

I would go forward in Time to the days when a Cure for Cancer is found then I would go into the Past and give the Cure to all the people that need it , that way i might not be on my own today.

Sorry

I will bring my dad back and sit on his lap and go rat hunting with him again. Give him a really big hug and plant wet kisses all over his face and tell him how much i miss him so.
tell him how proud i am of his achievement and how similar we are
and how grateful i am for his ambitious , risk taking and daring genes.
Have him give me away and make me feel safe in his arms again.

oh i will ask him for man advise and maybe he can put me on his shoulder again and run around ( bet i am too big for that now) and tell me stories at night about tortise and his cunning ways.

Pick me up from school and buy me plantain chips and ice cream.
Have a laugh with him, yes i could do with a time machine

This only makes me aappreciate my dad more.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by sadyeek(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2011
What am i talking about, back to school days. How could I have forgoten. Gosh!!
Back to when slave trade was about to start in africa to the west, carry AK47 and bazuga with me, murder all the b**tar* that had an idea of it.
Back to the phophet(saw) time and spend a whole day with him, offer namaz together.

The list keeps going on and on,.,.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by graluxxy054(f): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2011
I love this. What would i do? I would go back in time and learn how to be more sociable, lovin and kind. Then i ll com back 2d present and love my loved ones, make up wit those i disappointed and broke dia heart and becom a good gal.

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2011
go back and steal one final dance with my father again,
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2011
go back to the time i was a sperm , and let the others win,

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by strangest(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2011
I WILL INVEST MORE IN ILLEGAL BETTING shocked
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Oking1(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2011
go back in time and:
1)make sure oil was never discovered in nigeria.
2) make sure the british did not leave nigeria until 1980
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2011
Back to the mid-80s through the mid-90s.
Growing up was such fun. . .
Didn't have a care in the world,and school was my only problem.
I'd trade the chance to relive that time for just about anything
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2011
musKeeto:

ROFLMAO!!!

@Topic, rewind back to 2000/2001 in Guniea and relive it but this time with no mistakes.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2011
I will cruise the time machine far away from the Milkyway Galaxy to Andromeda Galaxy and to the Pure SpiritWorlds, where i will get timeless wisdom from Rebazataarz, Yubble Saccabi, and Grand Masters of the Order of the Veragi.

I will then cruise to the Astral Plane to the Astral Laboratory to discover the next generation of softwares that will enable me mint dollars in my home and ruin the USA economy and make Nigeria the Greatest World Power forever.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by sadyeek(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2011

i actally laughed out loud

I love this. What would i do? I would go back in time and learn how to be more sociable, lovin and kind. Then i ll com back 2d present and love my loved ones, make up wit those i disappointed and broke dia heart and becom a good gal.

i think that first part i would also do

do you guys notic that no matter how much the situation is bad in nigeria, and people curse the country.,. there is stil that love for the motherland and they would do anything within their power to make her great.,., if only our leaders have the same zeal. embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Sike(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2011
Back to Adam & Eve dayz, so they can see what they have caused. Perhaps they can undid what they did.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by dubem3(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2011
nice thread!!!
go back in time
i'd grow up all over again
but this time in style
knowing now, what i knew not then.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by 9jagosip: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2011
i will go to pluto ;d
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Ekans: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
I will go back to the time of Jesus christ,watch him preach and then tell him what pastor of today are doing in his name ie,their love for money.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by joudini(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2011
I would go back to the garden of eden to see what made adam eat that fruit. Eve must have been endowed.
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2011
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by koolJ1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
musKeeto:

lmcao!i'd prolly get a second,d world needs more of me.
@topic, i'd go bac to Jesus's time n ask him so much questions he'l direct me to His Father.
If not dat,i'd kil d prophet muhammed wen he was stl a babe.yes!i'd do dat so we wont have dis silly unrest n d bh boiz,sharia wld be non-existent!
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by denitro(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2011
I will take N10,000 put in my pocket then go back to 1962 and live like a BIG MAN

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Feraz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
So many funny replies here and so many that made me appreciate my family even more. . . . Anyway, i would go back and make sure Nigeria gets her priorities right, prevent the civil war, make sure that there's an industrial revolution in Nigeria, go be with neil armstrong and travel to the moon. . . . .so many things here to do with the time machine. . .
Nice thread. . . .poster
Re: Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
Will rewind back 2 d 4th april 2001,eve of popsy death, And ask him all d questions dat pop out frm my mouth,watch man utd game with him, eat with him,lie on his chest and blow his big stomach, Really missed dis g8t man, u guys ll be suprised he played 4 GREEN EAGLES of those good old dayz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistress Stripped Naked,beaten By Wife & Friends Of Cheating Husband (photos) / In Need Of Cute Baby Boy Names / Which Wife Can Accept This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.