Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,018 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? (6512 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by mariannlove(f): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
i ve come to knw that most men run away from their wives when they are heavy. Is it that they irritate them or what? Pls i want to knw
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by slimyem: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
I have heard some say their wives irritate them when pregnant. Some say that because the woman is fragile and they don't want to hurt them.

As much as I know being with a pregnant woman can be frustrating sometimes,only COWARDS run away not MEN.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think that applies only to immature men,real men adore there pregnant wives.i feel sorry for women that winded up with these assholes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by mariannlove(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
byvan: I think that applies only to immature men,real men adore there pregnant wives.i feel sorry for women that winded up with these assholes.
seriously is annoying
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by mariannlove(f): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote athor=slimyem] i have heared some say their wives irritate them when pregnant. Some say that because the woman is fragile and they don't want to hurt them.

As much as I know being with a pregnant woman can be frustrating sometimes,only COWARDS run away not MEN.[/quote][quote athor=slimyem]I have heard some say their wives irritate them when pregnant. Some say that because the woman is fragile and they don't want to hurt them.

As much as I know being with a pregnant woman can be frustrating sometimes,only COWARDS run away not MEN.[/quote]
[quote athor=slimyem]I have heard some say their wives irritate them when pregnant. Some say that because the woman is fragile and they don't want to hurt them.

As much as I know being with a pregnant woman can be frustrating sometimes,only COWARDS run away not MEN.[/quote] imagine
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
They run away because their wives let them. Drag his sorry black kro kro infested behind back to his tent, Oh israel.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by mariannlove(f): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
cheesy grin
jennykadry: They run away because their wives let them. Drag his sorry black kro kro infested behind back to his tent, Oh israel.
cheesy
jennykadry: They run away because their wives let them. Drag his sorry black kro kro infested behind back to his tent, Oh israel.
hahahahahahah
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by slimyem: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^do pregnant women even have the strength for such drags? and by running way,I think the op means that literarily.
Some make up excuses for coming home late, some leave the room to their wife, some seek other women and so on. How do you draw such kro kro infested behind back?
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Leave the room? That will be the day the last trumpet will sound. Who will massage my feet? who will pop those pillows behind my back?.

Who will buckle my sandal? who will scrub my back and feet in the shower? Who will help me and my bogus tummy into the car? who wil cook my indomie for me? I used to love the smell of detergents during that time and if he wasn't present who will help me fill the bathtub with soapy water?

I repeat, all those "part time" husbands that present themselves only when the going is good are all married to Mary Magdalenes who let them get away with so many things. You cannot knack me at night, day, etc and run away when the tummy starts to show. Sorry but that man's behind will receive some serious whooping that he will go swear an affidavit in the court house never to avoid me again.

As per seek other women? hehehehehehehe That his yekini will hook on first thrust.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Good question,i wonder how a pregnant woman can drag back his black krokro infested behind,some men are unbelievably irresponsible,They won't mine beating her to oblivion.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by slimyem: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
jennykadry: Leave the room? That will be the day the last trumpet will sound. Who will massage my feet? who will pop those pillows behind my back?.

Who will buckle my sandal? who will scrub my back and feet in the shower? Who will help me and my bogus tummy into the car? who wil cook my indomie for me? I used to love the smell of detergents during that time and if he wasn't present who will help me fill the bathtub with soapy water?

I repeat, all those "part time" husbands that present themselves only when the going is good are all married to Mary Magdalenes who let them get away with so many things. You cannot knack me at night, day, etc and run away when the tummy starts to show. Sorry but that man's behind will receive some serious whooping that he will go swear an affidavit in the court house never to avoid me again.

As per seek other women? hehehehehehehe That his yekini will hook on first thrust.
smiley You are a strong woman and you just know who you are married to and how to get him. Some don't have that.
Like Byvan said, pity to the women who are stuck to such as$holes.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by mariannlove(f): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
@jenny, nt all men takes that.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
ladies ladies ladies, now be honest before attacking men.......your hormone are on a rollercoaster and you truly are losing your damn minds during pregnancy, and you probably dont like your own self neither....so getting away from your "mad" self is just a way for men not to choke you to death with your insanity. after a few hours, men calm down and then can come back to some more hormone induced nonsense!
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
All women don't lose their minds during pregnancy.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by dasparrow: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
mariannlove: i ve come to knw that most men run away from their wives when they are heavy. Is it that they irritate them or what? Pls i want to knw

Can you blame those men? Some pregnant women can be very obnoxious. Some pregnant women act as if they are doing the man a favor being pregnant. Others flare up over every little thing. Who needs that? life is too short to be around cranky people period, be they pregnant or not.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Connoisseur(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Why would a man spend hours looking at his day old baby but refuse to carry her in his arms
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
MRbrownJAY: ladies ladies ladies, now be honest before attacking men.......your hormone are on a rollercoaster and you truly are losing your damn minds during pregnancy, and you probably dont like your own self neither....so getting away from your "mad" self is just a way for men not to choke you to death with your insanity. after a few hours, men calm down and then can come back to some more hormone induced nonsense!
U r right.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by greatgod2012(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Connoisseur: Why would a man spend hours looking at his day old baby but refuse to carry her in his arms

because the man thinks the baby is just too fragile for him to carry, its out of fear of not breaking the tiny hands of the baby.

@op, not all men run away from their wives when pregnant.

@MBJ, not all women are cranky or fractious when pregnant. However, even if a pregnant woman is, at least, the man should be able to understand and tolerate for the main time, inasmuch as she is not always troublesome both during pregnancy and non pregnancy period.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by EfemenaXY: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
mariannlove: i ve come to knw that most men boys run away from their wives when they are heavy. Is it that they irritate them or what? Pls i want to knw

Boys, @OP, not men.

Real men don't shrink from their responsibilities.

Depending on the couple and how the woman's coping with her pregnancy, it can be a fun time and an opportunity to try out more things. New things that help spice up your bedmatics exercises. Do you know that some men find their heavily pregnant wives even more sexy? I don't know, maybe it the knowledge that the woman carries their seed, all rounded and protruded that turns them on...

And for many women, after the first trimester, their strength returns to them with renewed vigour. Hmmmm....I tell you, sex is so good at that point, never better. You get to sit atop your hubby...gives you a feeling of power, being in control, the dominant one...

Need I continue?? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by k2039: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
They are boys disguised as men
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by taryour(f): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Boys, @OP, not men.

Depending on the couple and how the woman's coping with her pregnancy, it can be a fun time and an opportunity to try out more things. New things that help spice up your bedmatics exercises. Do you know that some men find their heavily pregnant wives even more sexy? I don't know, maybe it the knowledge that the woman carries their seed, all rounded and protruded that turns them on...

And for many women, after the first trimester, their strength returns to them with renewed vigour. Hmmmm....I tell you, sex is so good at that point, never better. You get to sit atop your hubby...gives you a feeling of power, being in control, the dominant one...

Need I continue?? cheesy

Oh yes please continue,I got my notepad filling up.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by EfemenaXY: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
taryour:

Oh yes please continue,I got my notepad filling up.

grin grin

At least you don upgrade from that your Higher Education notebook tongue cool

How family life? And Omomo? smiley
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by taryour(f): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

grin grin

At least you don upgrade from that your Higher Education notebook tongue cool

How family life? And Omomo? smiley

Abi o,me sef wan feel among. Omomo dey o,can't wait to be done with it. How are yours too?
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^

My dear, we're all fine and we thank God for his mercies...

See eh, just sit down and enjoy all that pampering while it lasts O! cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Boys, @OP, not men.

Need I continue?? cheesy
Hmm..........,I wish pregnancy can be like this for me.some women de enjoy o! No sex,hubby smells according to my nose,dehydration, eat and vomit always,infact just a sorry sight.if u can't endure,u will not be near me. Only God knows what I did one day and d poor guy started crying.I no send. First three to four months,I only communicate tru sign language and paper! pregnancy,oh God pls help me o. It makes my heart beat faster.wish I'm tru.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Hmm..........,I wish pregnancy can be like this for me.some women de enjoy o! No sex,hubby smells according to my nose,dehydration, eat and vomit always,infact just a sorry sight.if u can't endure,u will not be near me. Only God knows what I did one day and d poor guy started crying.I no send. First three to four months,I only communicate tru sign language and paper! pregnancy,oh God pls help me o. It makes my heart beat faster.wish I'm tru.

My dear, I understand you jare...what you've just described...it's like that for many women if not worse.

I guess I've just been lucky. Apart from the metallic taste for the first few weeks (that's how I can always tell if I'm pregnant...even before a missed period), it was fine and just a doddle. I actually sailed through right to the last few weeks.

Towards the end, my pelvis / pelvic bones were on fire jare. Couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep at night...and the weeing...oh gosh! Was making frequent 2 hourly trips to the loo sad sad shocked
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 10, 2013
greatgod2012:
@MBJ, not all women are cranky or fractious when pregnant. However, even if a pregnant woman is, at least, the man should be able to understand and tolerate for the main time, inasmuch as she is not always troublesome both during pregnancy and non pregnancy period.

not all men are equal, and therefore some men would tolerate it, others wont........and would rather get away to catch some fresh air. men like myself like things to MAKE SENSE, and sadly many pregnant women dont.

@Efemena xy
getting away from a pregnant partner that is making no damn sense, IS NOT running away from your responsibilities, get your facts right. if a woman was NOT pampered before pregnancy then there is NO REASON why she should be pampered when she suddenly get pregnant......YES, she should be cared for, helped etc, but when the demand become insane, thats when men would rather take a afternoon stroll.

also, many women dont get the proper attention from their partner BEFORE pregnancy, and use their pregnant status to get all the attention they desire by making all these hormone induced demands. i have no problem saying NO to a woman that has my child inside her, no problem in telling her to go get something her damn self, no problem in letting a pregnant partner know that being pregnant doesnt mean being handicapped, and further more explaining to her that EXCERCISE IS GOOD FOR HER. i certainly do feel sorry for all the men that are jumping through all the hoops that their pregnant partner throw at them, without questioning the insane hormone induced demands.

if she cant tie her own shoe and ask me to do so, i will simply reply:"how do you solve that problem when i am not at around?!"
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by itsmelex(f): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2013
^^^MBJ you're right. some women take advantage of the pregnancy to seek for the care they've always desired and never had but, you can't tell when its overboard as women are different. I must say NO heavily pregnant woman can stoop so low and CONVINIENTLY lace her sandals! Maybe she can slip in a slippers when you'r not around doesnt mean she cant do yanga on those fancy sandals to go out with you.

I was extra strong all thru my preg, I had to 'hide' to still do some very safe exercises cause hubby was stoping me. I had no help and did ALL my chores plus going to another state 3-4times a week! I don't want to spell all out but this did not stop me from calling hubby to buy banana for me(after just seeing it in a movie.lol), wear my panties, wash my feet, did my nails, prepared diners, etc, neither did it stop my friend from being seriously knocked down by her own preg. In fact I was cooking for her and helped bath her daughter, did her laundry with my big bele ooo.... and no she wasnt faking it!

A man, or better put, a husband should not feel over-used by his pregnant wife. She may be able to control few homones but be happy you could help out instead of seeing her as lazy.

In all, I think its a matter of the men's mind and ego! The earlier they start changing their perspetives the better it will be for their preg wives!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2013
^^ sista, if sandals is what she wear when i am not at home, then SANDALS is what she will wear when i am here. it is for HER comfort to wear such shoes, and i certainly would not need her to wear some fancy shoes because I am around.
if a man knows his woman, then he would know when this is overboard. if you never liked banana (or there is no banana at home), and suddenly wake me up at 3am asking me to go buy you some.....then i am sorry to say that this is the kind of hormone infused madness that i wont go down with. yes, pregnant women have cravings...... NO, we men shouldnt fulfill your every wishes during pregnancy.

a woman shouldnt feel the need to use her partner for everything that she cannot do as a pregnant woman. along the way, a pregnant woman should UNDERSTAND that her pregnant state will make her have difficulties in doing certain tasks, thus STOPPING such actions for the duration of the pregnancy. as if your nails need to be done at all cost, lol!

reminds me of that picture of Kim K below, i can already see her partner fighting to try to get these shoes off her swollen feet. oh lawd!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Reasons abound aplenty.

1. Some women look haggard during pregnancy. Pregnancy doesn't mean a woman shouldn't look tidy. Most women these days look really good, therefore going home to meet a harassed looking woman after a hard days job where u have been surrounded by pretty women is quite discouraging.
2. Some women see pregnancy as an opportunity to be difficult. They yell, scream and act like a maniac. Hormone my foot. How come they behave themselves at work and when with other people. When it comes to their husbands they put their anger and frustrations on him.
3. Even Kim K looked unattractive when pregnant, how much more a regular woman. Seeing a n.a.ked pregnant body will hardly make a man get a b.o.ner.
4.Some men see their wives as being very moody during that period, so they let her spend as much time alone in order not to piss her off.

Men understand that women have cravings and discomfort when pregnant and want to be there for her but we don't like harassed, unkempt, nagging and difficult women hiding under the term pregnancy.
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2013
3 might apply only to those with attention dysfunction tongue
Re: Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2013
LOL, a man with erectile dysfunction couldn't have knocked the woman up in the first place abi? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

GBOKO, The Most Promiscuous. / Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. / Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.