Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Lost Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lost Phone (621 Views)

Locate Lost Phone Using Google Search / How To Find A Lost Phone Online Using IMEI Number / How Do I Destroy A Lost Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Phone by sonyeah(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hello nairalanders,,lost my phone not long ago now at my place of service which is in Issele-uku Delta state. There are so many important stuffs on that phone which is why I'm so confused now and I'll appreciate if I can get any usefull idea on the tracking of blackberry phones or anyway by which I can get the phone back. Its a blackberry 9360 phone and the pin is 28f7f639. Thanks
Re: Lost Phone by ogoplus: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
You can surely recover your BB phone... but its gonna cost you some time and money.

Visit the office of your network provider and they should be able to assist you to track the phone but you need the help of the police to arrest whosoever the phone is with in order to reclaim it.

Good luck.
Re: Lost Phone by sonyeah(m): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
ogoplus: You can surely recover your BB phone... but its gonna cost you some time and money.

Visit the office of your network provider and they should be able to assist you to track the phone but you need the help of the police to arrest whosoever the phone is with in order to reclaim it.

Good luck.
thanks very much for your concern. Will go to mtn office as soon as possible.
Re: Lost Phone by Dazl(f): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2013
Hy ogoplus,I bot a fairly usd bb10,somone on my bbm claims d phone was stolen from his younger sis at gun point and dat d case has bin reported.hw posible is it to trace d phn or beta stil wot do I do.I hav 65k at stake.d shop owner said I hav to pay aditional 10k to exchange but no refund of money.pls advice
Re: Lost Phone by ogoplus: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Dazl: Hy ogoplus,I bot a fairly usd bb10,somone on my bbm claims d phone was stolen from his younger sis at gun point and dat d case has bin reported.hw posible is it to trace d phn or beta stil wot do I do.I hav 65k at stake.d shop owner said I hav to pay aditional 10k to exchange but no refund of money.pls advice

@Dazl,

I like to know the out come of your vist to MTN office.

My advise:

1. I know how diverstated you're because you lost your phone....but take it easy.

2. All BB phones can be traced (that includes your's ;that is now missing and this current one you just bought).

3. Although it is possible to use BB without being traced, but i don't want to encourge the "phone thieves" that may read this......

4.The shop owner (I can perfectly guess his/her tribe) who is refusing to give you back 65k does not know the gravity of whats at stake.....except the original owner gives-up on the case.

5. Your options:

A) Make him understand the phone was stolen at crime scene and you would not hesistate to inform the police that he is into selling of stolen items. ( Na just threat Oh,.... I hope he borges).....no go meet police O.

Or lie to him that you uncle works with SARS (Special Anti-Robbery Squard) and you have told him about the issue.

B) If you don't mind loosing the 10K (I know its painful), collect your 55k and buy a new but cheaper BB.

C) Pray that the original owner will not follow-up the case.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Zte / Etisalat BIS No Longer Work On PC Again,plz Help... / MTN: Have Been Making Calls With No Charges - How Do I Check For Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.