Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? (856 Views)

Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? by 9cent(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2008
i overheard some ladies discussing somewhat that had got to do with hip surgery , hmmm .i think i'm interested on this issue. grin. grin cool cool , whats the brain behind it ladies?
Re: Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 19, 2008
i dont get u poster,hips surgery as in to increase or reduce d hips which one? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 19, 2008
Never heard of hip surgery. undecided

I've heard of hip replacement, in both men and women.
But these are usually elderly folk, who may have broken a hip, in a fall. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? by 9cent(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2008
@jenny, hip enlargement to be specific, thanx
Re: Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? by Trendiest(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2008
dey can do dat what is america turnin into
Re: Why Do Women Go For Hip Surgery? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:44am On May 21, 2008
It's actually very dangerous and the end results are essentially traumatic,

Most people refer to it as hip implants, for people who want to broaden

their hips and make them appear fuller, It is very much unlike breast implants

which essentially has to do with the removal of tissue mass and replacing it

with saline implant this happens to be very severe and I personally would NOT recommend it for any one at all.

The hip joint is called a ball-and-socket joint because the spherical head of the

thighbone (femur) moves inside the cup-shaped hollow socket (acetabulum) of the pelvis.

To duplicate this action, a total hip replacement implant has three parts: the stem, which

fits into the femur; the ball, which replaces the spherical head of the femur; and the cup,

which replaces the worn out hip socket. Each part comes in various sizes to accommodate

various body sizes and types.

(1) (Reply)

Sweat In The Armpit - What To Do / Yoga For Health And Weight Loss Abuja / Breathing European Air Shortens Lives -report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.