Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare (1307 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare by chicbenita(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Tunde Bakare

source http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/07/photo-flash-back-pastor-adeboye-and.html

Re: PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare by Tolexander: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
I guess Jonathan Ebele Goodluck is the man in the middle which Pastor Tunde Bakare was trying to read out his numerous sins from the book on his hands while Pastor Adeboye was telling Bakare that he is my boy, he had come to kneel down before me for the forgiveness of the sins.
Re: PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare by HezronLorraine(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2013
That looks like Bishop Oyedepo on the right.
Re: PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare by unlessgod: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2013
meh see this confirmed background pix.... nice one
Re: PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare by Lilimax(f): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2013
Old Pictures bring back memories but memories bring back you cheesy.
Re: PHOTO Flash Back Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare by chicbenita(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax: Old Pictures bring back memories but memories bring back you cheesy.
yea

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike May Vanish From Naija Films...producer/directors Threating / Michelle Obama’s Loving Birthday Message To Hubby President Barack Obama / Amala Has Destroyed My Six Packs - Reminisce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.