Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (360369 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Kamaye: too bad! lower than the SGX540 that samsung had to offer in 2010. anyway i'm not complaining, the phone is just 13k so i am definately going for it as long as it has a decent camera and can handle my twitter,facebook, youtube, instagram and sybla tv i'm not a game freek.
is that why u need an andriod? Facebook twitter inastagram and sybla tv? Why dont u buy a small nokia! And use?? I do all that on my pc too! Yh all andriod apps!

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2013
directonpc: i love this thread. Atleast people here the talk truth. No need to become a tecno mugu. I wonder y them release this phone now cause nothing new on the chipset. Or the the Over the Pocket Update OTP for P3 and N3. Oya carry 13k go buy new phone if you want see p3 on android 4.x funny tecno milking nigerians
abi at least we spend gud money on samsung n no need to buy another phone when dere is a new version of android
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Soso990240: guys.am a novice on android phones.i wan to know if the Tecno L3 game graphics is the same with iphone3,more especially the pes.i am a game freak.i wan to knw hw good the L3 browser is.does it support multiple pages? Can i be using it to update a website? I need answers b4 i make a wrong move.thanks.
yh just that games willwork better on the iphone! The l3 can handle the rest! Buh not pes cos of the low ram

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2013
L3 score on quadrant professional
Need for speed playing smoothly no lags
This baby is capable of playing any HD game.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: is that why u need an andriod? Facebook twitter inastagram and sybla tv? Why dont u buy a small nokia! And use?? I do all that on my pc too! Yh all andriod apps!

pls can u tell me a small nkia phone dat can do all that for just 13K? and is it preferable to p3 and l3?

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=runzlord] is that why

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: is that why u need an andriod? Facebook twitter inastagram and sybla tv? Why dont u buy a small nokia! And use?? I do all that on my pc too! Yh all andriod apps!
can you run instagram and sybla tv on a "small Nokia phone" as you call it? smh!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Ginofax: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Nawa for us o. We can neva b satisfied no mata wat! Dats y we r called nigerians anyway.naija we much o.y u no go tecno site nd complain abt d chipest or ram or wateva. Na 4gig ram al of una want for phone?? $smh#

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2013
Godvilla: Nobody is talking about price here.
U are on a low budget doesn't imply dat, u accept wateva is thrown @ u. To sum peeps, 13K is like a bar of GOLD. And they wuld love to enjoy thier money to the fullest.
So, Tecno shuld fink hard and play along with latest chips in their low budget devices.
#Value for money counts here.....
I think latest chipset will attract more money and the phone will not be called budget phone again

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: yh just that games willwork better on the iphone! The l3 can handle the rest! Buh not pes cos of the low ram
but u funny o,why L3 no go play pes? Haaa! People!. Na wa o.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2013
This guys that hate comparing tecno with other big names don't just hate it, there's a reason behind it! u asked why
This is because they are d only one fortunate to buy London used Android phone in there locality where others are using symbian n Java phones!
They do proud with d HD games on it and most of others guys see the phone as out of dis world n unreachable!
They are very happy giving those guys to enjoy games on it!
but see what happen now? The least on d street can now do same thing dat d phone of our big bros on d street can do!
WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION TO TECNO IF U FIND YOURSELF IN SUCH SITUATION

My candid advice to them is to hide there pride and let tecno be.....

E je n simi e joo e je n mi..........

9 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2013
another thing, I went to android.mob.org and found out Techno model isn't there...what do I do?

and please, give me a guided list of things to do in order to download and install this game "amazing spiderman" I just download the APK (please, In lay-man's diction, I'm no geek )
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2013
My battery no Rey last for L3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2013
gboru: My battery no Rey last for L3

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
av notice that those complain are those who av nt use the phone... allow those who are using it to complain.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by udemzyudex(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2013
gboru: My battery no Rey last for L3
Did u follow the instruction on how to charge the ba3?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by GodswillAJudins(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2013
udemzy_udex:
Did u follow the instruction on how to charge the ba3?

pls wat instruction? cos i just bougth the l3 and i dont want to mess up the battery life.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Godswill A Judins:

pls wat instruction? cos i just bougth the l3 and i dont want to mess up the battery life.
use the battery and make sure it drains before charging it... after charging after the drain,make sure its full and use it till it drains again.. after this,u can start using and charging it the way you want
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: Still no$t impressed by the specs! So what ifit runs 4.2 jb with 512 ram how many apps can u run??
so what if it has 2500mah with its TFT screen ChipsetLESS ur battrey go still die fast
so what if it has 3G am sure its stilll slower than what i call 3G and comes up sometimes just lyk orther tecno fones do! A normal 3G fone shows 3G all the time!
i dnt even knw what sense u actually made it dis post,d fone has 3g and 3g speed mostly depend on d service in ur region..so what are u even saying sef,about the os,hw many fones have u seen that have jellybean 4.2 on 512 ram,even nexus s stopped @4.1 nt cus dey cnt update it,cus its nt fully compatible..try and reason like an elite small,u dnt jst type becos u feel like it,bout d ba3,hw many fones have u seen dat uses 2500mhz ba3 on a 13-15k fone??.about d chipset ,tecno made a deal to make things slighty cheaper for africans,if d so called new chipset is added am sure its gonna be very higher dan dis,(just like saying a snapdragon chipset fone to cost below 120)..nna eh i tire for some ppl reasoning oh!.arent u happy with a jelly bean for 14k,where else have u seen it happen.mtscheew!

3 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by solid3(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Can I here somebody say to me, welcome to L3 world.

Charging things. Brb.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
*solid*:

Charging things. Brb.
welcome ooo
But have you seen the post below about battery charging?

ajasa4link: use the battery and make sure it drains before charging it... after charging after the drain,make sure its full and use it till it drains again.. after this,u can start using and charging it the way you want
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
ajasa4link: bold 2?... bros why u dey dribble go back like diaby now?
Lol.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kamaye: did tecno ever produce a single sim phone?

yeah,so many of them tongue
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
*solid*:

Charging things. Brb.
Welcome to Techno world bro.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by gangwolf(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
runzlord: yh just that games willwork better on the iphone! The l3 can handle the rest! Buh not pes cos of the low ram
lol.Even b3 will handle pes without lag.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
L3 don plenty 4 Ado @fayose market. But na 14k - 15k dey still dey call am. If i don c am 4 like 13k5, i go update u guys. The fone mature wella.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
Donpuffy: L3 don plenty 4 Ado @fayose market. But na 14k - 15k dey still dey call am. If i don c am 4 like 13k5, i go update u guys. The fone mature wella.
I got it atlast @13,500 at worldclass comm b4 fayose market. Dats all.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Anybody don buy this phone for Enugu?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Abeg o, can somebody say something about the camera flash light
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by yetunsbay(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ostatomilola: Abeg o, can somebody say something about the camera flash light
and dat video-calling stuff pls
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ShehuAba(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pls dnt mind whatever anything bad that any1 wil say abt dis phone or TECNO generaly.
Most people never believed TECNO could make it thus far bt they av proven Their critics wrong. I remember when my friend bought N3 nd most pple where making jest of im dat it's a China phone even those using s40 nokias.
Bottom line:
1. If u have ur money nd luv the phone go get it.
2. Do not discourage pple 4rm getting it.
3. If there's any update u av as regards d phone, pls share with all
TECNOITES.....HOPING TO JOIN YOU SOON.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by masterrjarm: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
d phone na 14k 4 here o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.