Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (362576 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2013
I use droid Vpn on my L3 with MTN BIS. O boy the thing fast like machine gun but my joy was cut short when I reached the 100mb limit. Is there any way around it i.e to increase the limit without upgrade?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2013
dellaziz: guys abeg , who knows any glu game that gives coins easily i need the coins to play fl commando, or how to i reset a game , is it the data file i would delete , cos i have deleted the sd cache and the normal cache, but the game no 1 start from beginning, THE GAME IS BLOOD AND GLORY,
abeg help your broda o ..TEAM L3 wink
ur question is a bit confusing###
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Osyxcel(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2013
victor V.I.C:

na wa o.nobody even reason my questn.
If you want to receive a file via Bluetooth, switch on your bluetooth, it'll be visible to other devices for 2mins. When anoda device tries to connect, it'll notify you, just pull down the notification bar and accept.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dlex21(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2013
just got dis l3 few days ago fanks to the power that be who deprived me of my "be android phone"...d only problem i av wiv l3 is d screen which is small for some1 who has used a phantom mould phone...
anyways...pls wot r d settings for browsing wiv airtel cos i can only chat on whatsapp wiv it n it worked so easily on my ex phone sooo i really dnt knw wot m doin wrong...
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kaysalas(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2013
Talenty: I use droid Vpn on my L3 with MTN BIS. O boy the thing fast like machine gun but my joy was cut short when I reached the 100mb limit. Is there any way around it i.e to increase the limit without upgrade?
hey bro, can we talk? kindly mail me ur number @ my nairaland handle @ yahoo dot come. thanks
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dellaziz(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2013
Dmedalion: ur question is a bit confusing###
have you played BLOOD AND GLORY BEFORE, !!!! if yo have 2 or more glu games on your fone , your coins can be used in any of the games , so it is easier to get more coins in B& G than fl commando, but the more you play B & G the harder it be comes, ...so what i mean is that , i want to start the game (B & G) all over again , but i every time i try it still returns me to where i stopped playing it,(current progress) ...so i to know which files i would delete that would erase all the progress in the game without affecting the game mainly...HOPE YOU GET ME NOW..i want to ERASE THE GAME PROGRESS SO I CAN START PLAYING ALL OVER AGAIN..
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Samuraiking(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2013
tanks to every 1 that helped my l3 is now rooted what was needed was just a cool head cool

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OversightTM(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
i dunno wats wrong wit my l3.ryt 4rm d day i got it...d fone reboots evry now and then...wat cud probably cause dis...dos ds happen 2 any of u guyz

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Ekennovative(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Samuraiking: tanks to every 1 that helped my l3 is now rooted what was needed was just a cool head cool
what happens when you root your android phone?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Paschal007: 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2013
dellaziz: have you played BLOOD AND GLORY BEFORE, !!!! if yo have 2 or more glu games on your fone , your coins can be used in any of the games , so it is easier to get more coins in B& G than fl commando, but the more you play B & G the harder it be comes, ...so what i mean is that , i want to start the game (B & G) all over again , but i every time i try it still returns me to where i stopped playing it,(current progress) ...so i to know which files i would delete that would erase all the progress in the game without affecting the game mainly...HOPE YOU GET ME NOW..i want to ERASE THE GAME PROGRESS SO I CAN START PLAYING ALL OVER AGAIN..

Go to apps and clear data or you can download glu patcher for unlimited coins.

http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/45505471/file.html
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Samuraiking(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ekennovative:
what happens when you root your android phone?
rooting gives u privileges u won't normally have with or phone Google it for more info

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Talenty(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kaysalas:
hey bro, can we talk? kindly mail me ur number @ my nairaland handle @ yahoo dot come. thanks
JUST holla at me on 08094085338
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by obisite: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Samuraiking: tanks to every 1 that helped my l3 is now rooted what was needed was just a cool head cool

gringringringrin cool head indeed! I guess by now u will see its very easy rooting!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Ekennovative(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls who can help me to resolve any of these
problems?

how can I make 3G permanently beside my
network bars?

how can I include my hotspot among the
upper row short cut?

I am browsing very fast with my opera but
my play store, phone browser and other
apps are not connecting. who knows what
the problem is?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by cmpunk: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Elemona94: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Any vpn upgrader that charges below 1k should mail me with kristaldrack@ gmail .co m
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Paschal007: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Elemona94: Any vpn upgrader that charges below 1k should mail me with kristaldrack@ gmail .co m

That would be openvpn. Have you used it before?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
Elemona94: Any vpn upgrader that charges below 1k should mail me with kristaldrack@ gmail .co m
why pay for upgrading when droidvpn v 1.4 offers u unlimited data usage daily? undecided
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
Talenty: I use droid Vpn on my L3 with MTN BIS. O boy the thing fast like machine gun but my joy was cut short when I reached the 100mb limit. Is there any way around it i.e to increase the limit without upgrade?
no. You need a premium account or try any other vpn software
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
dellaziz: have you played BLOOD AND GLORY BEFORE, !!!! if yo have 2 or more glu games on your fone , your coins can be used in any of the games , so it is easier to get more coins in B& G than fl commando, but the more you play B & G the harder it be comes, ...so what i mean is that , i want to start the game (B & G) all over again , but i every time i try it still returns me to where i stopped playing it,(current progress) ...so i to know which files i would delete that would erase all the progress in the game without affecting the game mainly...HOPE YOU GET ME NOW..i want to ERASE THE GAME PROGRESS SO I CAN START PLAYING ALL OVER AGAIN..
boot into recovery and wipe cache. Then restart your device
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Has anyone tried eroot on the L3?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ekennovative: pls who can help me to resolve any of these
problems?

how can I make 3G permanently beside my
network bars?

how can I include my hotspot among the
upper row short cut?

I am browsing very fast with my opera but
my play store, phone browser and other
apps are not connecting. who knows what
the problem is?
ok firstly you need to put your network mode in wcdma only. That way your phone wont switch to edge.

2ndly are you rooted? If yes you will need to installed the xposed framework to edit that menu but i wouldn't advice on it unless you really know what you're doing.

Lastly which network are you using? And you will need to be rooted for this step to work. Open your root folder and locate the system/etc folder and search for a file called ''host'' and delete it. That should fix your issue.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by AmazingZeus(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
ajasa4link: why pay for upgrading when droidvpn v 1.4 offers u unlimited data usage daily? undecided
you gat to be kidding me,unlimited with what
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Amazing Zeus: you gat to be kidding me,unlimited with what
Broz you've been on a long thing cheesy
Una nor dey explore other threads?
Why only Tecno threads na? grin
The news has been on for about 2 days now, on this same nairaland wink
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Samuraiking(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
obisite:

gringringringrin cool head indeed! I guess by now u will see its very easy rooting!
yea tnks for ur help!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Ekennovative(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Coolstan: ok firstly you need to put your network mode in wcdma only. That way your phone wont switch to edge.

2ndly are you rooted? If yes you will need to installed the xposed framework to edit that menu but i wouldn't advice on it unless you really know what you're doing.

Lastly which network are you using? And you will need to be rooted for this step to work. Open your root folder and locate the system/etc folder and search for a file called ''host'' and delete it. That should fix your issue.
thanks bro, I have switched it to wcdma but it's not still connecting. each. time I try to open the play store what i see is ," connection timed out...retry.

but my whatsapp, and opera and few other apps are connecting. my Twitter app, phone browser and many others are not connecting.

my phone is not rooted. tecno l3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
A clue for you all: If you need to uninstall some pre-installed system apps, use Dx-tool smiley
Your phone must be rooted though.
The app is great!
You can use it to take total control of your phone.
It's better than most of all the root explorer apps I've ever seen.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
Amazing Zeus: you gat to be kidding me,unlimited with what
unlimited with droidvpn noni. an old version of droidvpn
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
ajasa4link: unlimited with droidvpn noni. an old version of droidvpn
I googled d droidvpn 1.4 n I culdnt get a working link.. Can u do us all a favor and drop d direct link dat u used to get yrs.. Tnx in advance
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Samuraiking(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
flawless911: I googled d droidvpn 1.4 n I culdnt get a working link.. Can u do us all a favor and drop d direct link dat u used to get yrs.. Tnx in advance
here is the link download I'd is 625582
http://umnet.net/DownloadIt.aspx?__ufps=556568
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
Samuraiking:
here is the link download I'd is 625582
http://umnet.net/DownloadIt.aspx?__ufps=556568
flawless911: I googled d droidvpn 1.4 n I culdnt get a working link.. Can u do us all a favor and drop d direct link dat u used to get yrs.. Tnx in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)