Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations (833 Views)

OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2013
In a press conference that held yesterday, OJB said:
"Appreciate all those who stood by me one way or the other. I'm sincerely grateful and feel blessed that people could go miles just to make me well again. Now that I have gotten all the money needed for my medical bill, I want to officially put a stop to all forms of appeal or request in bid to save OJB. I want Nigerians to know that I have gotten the N16million needed for my treatment. Therefore, no donation should again be made to any source in respect of the said case. I will be going for my operation by mid August"

Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by tunesoft(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2013
Thot some1 said dis dude had 8 days to live....meanwhillyn 1st (just incase) tongue
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by nas4q(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Okay good for him
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by Akshow: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
about time. it was getting too messy and i'm beginning to suspect foul play. get well soon brother. the lord is ur strength
Re: OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations by BUSHHUNTER: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
;DHAPPY 4 HIM NOW ...HIS ALRITE WITH A LEFTOVER OF 10MILLIONS DOLLARS SHARP GUY.cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Adeola Interview Mercy Johnson / 15 Hottest Women In Nigerian Entertainment / I Want My Son Back! – Doris Simeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.