Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,179 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Another Warning By Brother Ubani - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Warning By Brother Ubani (5711 Views)

Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo / Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real? / Rfid Now! Dire Warning By Susan And Sabrina.rfid Now! Dire Warning By Susan An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Warning By Brother Ubani by holypower(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2013
[**Don't Ignore**] In previous posts, I told a story of a young man, Kingsley Ubani, that described a revelation he experienced, in his book – Another Warning. The story continues here… Continued from parts 1, 2, 3, and 4. As I was still thinking about what my fate would have become, Jesus started shedding tears. This time, it seemed that the cry of those in the fire had begun to emotionally impact on Him. “Where are the benefits of my pains and my death on the cross?” asked Jesus. I remained silent. Then He pointed his finger at me and said “YOU AND MY MINISTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE GOING TO HELL”. You (me) do not rebuke sinners the way I direct you to, and you sometimes overlook them, saying that what do they does not concern you! Don’t you know that I value souls more than any other thing on earth? My ministers now interpret my word (The Bible) to suit themselves and to please their followers. I will show you some of the people my preachers have misled to Hell. I am showing you all these things because my time is very very short and I want to save more souls that are still alive in the world before I appear in the cloud where those who are ready for my coming will meet me in eternal glory. Dear reader, while Jesus was telling me these things, something happened. I saw a person who was being accompanied by demons. Whether she was a girl or a woman, I cannot tell. All I knew is that she was female. Just as they were passing by, she shouted “Jesus! Save me!” Somehow, by stroke of unmerited favour, he responded “Stop!” and all the demons stopped and bowed down to Jesus. he ordered her to come. When she cane, Jesus asked her the reason why the demons were dragging her to Hell, and she replied that because she was wearing earrings, artificial hair, and trousers. In addition, she said “My pastor told us that wearing earrings and trousers, and wearing artificial nails and hair is not a sin; that God does not look at the physical appearance of a person but at the heart. And now I am about to suffer for these things”. Then Jesus ordered her to go back to the world and tell people what she saw and heard. She was dark in complexion, but I could not tell if she was Nigerian or not. As she went back to the world, Jesus said to me, “Now let me show you some of the people in hell because of the wrong teachings of the WORD they received from their pastors”. Then a woman appeared from the pit. By her appearance, she looked like someone about three months pregnant because her stomach was a little bulgy. Then Jesus said “This woman committed abortion. She was married with three boys and two girls and when she became pregnant again she consulted her pastor (and probably her doctor for family planning advice), and she was given the go-ahead to abort the baby, with the consent of her husband. Consequently, the blood in her hands has made her a murderer, and no murderer will inherit my kingdom… … All of a sudden, the pit expanded and more than ten thousand people came up above the pit, but they were still inside the fire. … Then Jesus said to me, all these people brought up here are those that have been deceived by their pastors and ministers. Some were told that Hell is not real; some were told that God is not wicked enough to punish his people with fire – that God is loving, merciful and gracious forever. Some were told taking alcohol, or selling them is not a sin, and that the Bible says that one should take little and not get drunk. Some were told that smoking is not a sin and that it is good for keeping the body warm. And some were told that indecent dressing or dressing like the unbelievers is not a sin, that what matters is not how you dress but how your heart is with God. Some preachers told their members that it doesn’t matter what you wear and come to church, whether your head is covered or not, or whatever – that the church is God’s property, operating now under grace and no more under the law – that these things are just law. But now is the time when all who will worship me, will worship in truth and inspirit (John 4:24). EVERYTHING YOU PUT ON YOUR BODY OR SPEAK WITH YOUR MOUTH, OR DO WITH YOUR LIFE MUST AGREE WITH MY WORD, AND ANYTHING OUTSIDE THAT IS NOT A PART OF ME” Jesus concluded. A quick break… Please reader, I do not ask you to believe these things or not. But please take note of the concluding letters in bold. If it doesn’t glorify Christ, it is not part of him, and anything (or anyone) that is not for Christ is against Him. And anyone against him is an enemy. And all enemies shall be vanquished – in the Lake of Fire. This is the perfect time now, to make a decision, to do away with those belongings that have not, and will not glorify God in heaven; those attires or property that makes you look like “them” or feel like them. If they decide to dress slutty or “swaggy”, how can you be separate when you dress likewise? Remember, that if we are not separated from the world, we are destined, like them, for destruction. I know that’s a pretty difficult thing to do, especially with the pressure all around to yield. But ask the Spirit of God for guidance. If you have not had a personal encounter with the spirit of God, you can close your eyes right now and surrender your life, totally, to Jesus now and say this prayer with me. Dear Lord I understand that I have done so many wrongs. I have failed you more times than I can remember. I have tried to help myself, but I can’t. I now understand that my end is destruction and everlasting death. I come to you, because there is no other hope. Only you can help me out of this mess. Forgive my sins, and wash me with your precious blood. Please save me. I want you in my life. Totally and completely, come in and take control of me. I receive you totally in my heart I promise to live for you I promise never to go back to the world. I promise to obey you all the days of my life Help me O Lord Fill me with your spirit, to overcome all my past and present temptations In Jesus Christ’s name I pray Amen. And that’s all MISSION ACCOMPLISHED If you said this prayer with all your heart, congratulations! I’m so happy for you. First things first: Get a copy of the Holy Bible (if you don’t already have one) – and I mean one that is yours. Personalize it. Study it everyday. Dig deep into it. Eat every word in it, digest it all. And I want to recommend a book to you – Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan. Go get a copy. It is worth the read, trust me. Finally, go to a bible -believing and bible- obeying church. Even if it means quitting your position in the church, no problem. Your salvation and eternal glory is far better than the progress of the church ministry. Quote me anywhere. And I know that getting a bible- obeying church is very difficult in these times – we don’t want to get deceived anymore, do we? My recommendation on the type of church to attend? Let the spirit guide you. You have the spirit of God now, so you can decipher the truth from falsehood. Yes you can. You could also check my blogpost on “Which Church is right for me?” In all, DO NOT GO BACK TO THE WORLD. Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by holypower(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2013
That same earring and jewelries people who went to hell confirmed to be a sin. Its still being confirmed

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2013
This is what religion does to you. It is a living nightmare to all those who believe the crap. Jesus loves you and yet his father created hell - lmao!

Grow up mr preacher,you are entitled to live in your self created horror stories. It's unfortunate it is still legal to tell the story to lil kids
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2013
[size=14pt]100% TRASH [/size]!!!
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2013
I believe in God and His words, but I have observed that revelations from non-Africans do not talk on jewelries and putting on of trousers as sin. I have read Mary Baxter and Angelica Zambrano.

Recently i listened to Linda Nguajah.
She talked about catholic,Jehovah witness, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, but nothing on Joshua, Oyahkilome, Okotie, Bakare, Okonrokwo, Celestial, Anglican, Presbyterian, Apostolic, Baptist, Methodist and Sabbath. Are these men of God or churches without flaws?

The bible says we should test all spirits and beware of false prophecy and revelations. lucifer is the master of deceit and counterfeits everything God does for the human race. But satan wants to populate hell, so he cannot send warnings to people to stop sinning,no kingdom that fights against itself can stand so i believe in every revelation that call unto men to repent, but the bible says we should be careful,because lucifer can also come as an angel of light to deceive even the elite. And it says no-one has seen heaven, except John who was given the revelation. #see my confusion?#
Praying to God for grace.

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by jefips: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2013
Linda ngauja has part two,where she mentioned christ embassy,chosen,tb joshua,dunamis,I believe bro ubani, God doesn't like trouser,make up n jeweleries, I hv burnt my own n stopped making,since God showed me revelation on rapture, I hv attended christ embassy for 15yrs n actually told I wasn't going to make heaven because where I am and mode of dressing, I was selling jewelery , God made to stop, I heard God telling me to stop buying and selling, automatically I lost interest in that business and packed up,I am married with kids, and I don't care peoples opinion, but I know if God can destroy sodom n gomotrah, he can destroy every one dressing indecently, He has said it,he has said,

2 Likes

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Holiness is not about what you put on, holiness is sanctification of the heart, a heart that has been washed with the blood, cleansed from all unrighteousness , empowered by the Spirit of GOD and that does not desire to be part of this world or it's system.

Indeed, holiness will lead us to outward modesty but this in no way has anything to do with the putting on of rings, earrings or even nose rings. It has to do with becoming more kind, loving, gentle , merciful and patient.
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by jefips: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Please search for s Required for Heaven
- by Adelaida De Carrillo
She is a colombian woman, she talked about make up,jeweleries,dye,homosexuality,alchohol,ciggarete, check her testimony in divinerevelations.info, for you who said bro ubanis testimony I'd 100% trash,I pity you cos there is no time n no mercy in hell you better repent n seek Gods face, n you better believe it, read sister magret amures testimony,she died nwhat disqualified her is hatref and trouser,makeup n jewelery,
eternal-destinations..com/2013/05/margaret-o-amure-back-from-heaven.html?m=1, read about her
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by deebrain(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
angry
grin

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

Holiness is not about what you put on, holiness is sanctification of the heart, a heart that has been washed with the blood, cleansed from all unrighteousness , empowered by the Spirit of GOD and that does not desire to be part of this world or it's system.

Indeed, holiness will lead us to outward modesty but this in no way has anything to do with the putting on of rings, earrings or even nose rings. It has to do with becoming more kind, loving, gentle , merciful and patient.

Will you or your boys wear earrings? cool

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by holypower(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
ifeness: This is what religion does to you. It is a living nightmare to all those who believe the crap. Jesus loves you and yet his father created hell - lmao!

Grow up mr preacher,you are entitled to live in your self created horror stories. It's unfortunate it is still legal to tell the story to lil kids

GOD didnt creat hell for human being but for the devil. Because of the carelessness of man....devil destroys their souls. Come to JESUS bro and be saved
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by holypower(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel: Holiness is not about what you put on, holiness is sanctification of the heart, a heart that has been washed with the blood, cleansed from all unrighteousness , empowered by the Spirit of GOD and that does not desire to be part of this world or it's system.

see 1peter 3:3, 1timothy 2:8-9, ezekiel 7:19
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by holypower(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ibhamen: I believe in God and His words, but I have observed that revelations from non-Africans do not talk on jewelries and putting on of trousers as sin. I have read Mary Baxter and Angelica Zambrano.

Recently i listened to Linda Nguajah.
She talked about catholic,Jehovah witness, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, but nothing on Joshua, Oyahkilome, Okotie, Bakare, Okonrokwo, Celestial, Anglican, Presbyterian, Apostolic, Baptist, Methodist and Sabbath. Are these men of God or churches without flaws?

The bible says we should test all spirits and beware of false prophecy and revelations. lucifer is the master of deceit and counterfeits everything God does for the human race. But satan wants to populate hell, so he cannot send warnings to people to stop sinning,no kingdom that fights against itself can stand so i believe in every revelation that call unto men to repent, but the bible says we should be careful,because lucifer can also come as an angel of light to deceive even the elite. And it says no-one has seen heaven, except John who was given the revelation. #see my confusion?#
Praying to God for grace.

the testimony of the 7 columbian talked againt jewelries and wearing trousers by female.

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
holypower:

the testimony of the 7 columbian talked againt jewelries and wearing trousers by female.

The testimony of the 7 Colombians was a demonic nightmare and had nothing to do with GOD , it was a lying wonder sent by SATAN to deceive people like you who do not take the word of GOD seriously.

smiley
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by alexleo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel:

The testimony of the 7 Colombians was a demonic nightmare and had nothing to do with GOD , it was a lying wonder sent by SATAN to deceive people like you who do not take the word of GOD seriously.

smiley

This is just your own views and it doesnt matter or change anything. if you call it demonic and it is not demonic in God's sight then nothing spoil. What matters is God's position.
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by alexleo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
frosbel: Holiness is not about what you put on, holiness is sanctification of the heart, a heart that has been washed with the blood, cleansed from all unrighteousness , empowered by the Spirit of GOD and that does not desire to be part of this world or it's system.

I like your description of holiness. But what if the outward modesty that the holiness will lead us to involve not putting on any of those things, in God's definition? We are just discussing anyway. Am not judging.

1 Like

Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
holypower:

GOD didnt creat hell for human being but for the devil. Because of the carelessness of man....devil destroys their souls. Come to JESUS bro and be saved

Fucck No! Come to what?? I am my own saviour....i have been saved from religion long time ago
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
alexleo:

I like your description of holiness. But what if the outward modesty that the holiness will lead us to involve not putting on any of those things, in God's definition? We are just discussing anyway. Am not judging.

Holiness is a GOD initiated and God induced, it is not adhering to a set of man made rules and regulations on what MAN thinks the outward manifestation of holiness should be.

Each individual will react to God's leading from a heart of obedience and this will show in their modesty in all things not just dress.

I have seen Christian who dress like angel Gabriel but are 100% gluttons and can down a basin of eba at one sitting, that's not holiness.

smiley
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2013
Thank you for the links.

I have read about the 7 Colombian youths many years back after reading mary baxter, am trying to recollect what i read: Non-paying of tithe, saw a popular musician who claimed there is no GOD, abortion because she committed one when in the world and saw the child in heaven, drunkenness, killing, then a woman who was very materialistic and conscious of her looks, but she did not specify do not put on make-up or jewelries or trousers. What baffled me is that this youth backslided after some years but came back to God, and i asked myself, why would someone who has seen such horror in hell and beauty of heaven makes the mistake of going back to sin? so i had my reservations.

Nevertheless, i am praying to God to open my understanding and knowledge. Because the marine spirits are the best copycats:They give prophecies,speak in false tongues, give visions and revelations also.

Therefore,i am careful, satan uses what people know to fight them because he is the master of deceit. And nothing like controversy.Can a house stand if they are divided against each other?

The 2 greatest commandment is worship thy Lord thy God with all thy HEART, and LOVE thy neighbor as thyself. But do we Christians obey that?

Matthew 9:11-13...........................I WILL HAVE MERCY, NOT SACRIFICE:for i am not come to call for the righteous but sinners to repentance. Do will fellow humans have mercy toward each other?

What i would suggest to all Christians, is that we should pray to God for His confirmation of His words. For He said, blessed are those who have not yet seen but yet believed. Why does it take the showing of heaven and hell before we believe they are real and God exists?
Re: Another Warning By Brother Ubani by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 12, 2013
Please where is the link to part 2 of Linda's i have not listened to it. Thank you.
I went to read the 2nd link about the Benin woman who owns a church.

The way i understand it, she laid more emphasis on church growth...people coming late...perseverance in the work of God. Doing God's work.Then way of dressing.

This verse struck me:" Your adornment must not be merely external--braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women also, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves, being submissive to their own husbands; just as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, and you have become her children if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear." (1Pe 3:1-6)'

You see the word' MERELY'...what does it mean in this context?....'it should not be only about'..........so it does not condemn beautification per say, but we should have an imperishable quality as women as Sarah and the proverb 30 woman.....now the last line....if you do what is right without being frightened by any fear! BUT DOES ALL THESE REVELATIONS NOT PUT FEAR IN US,RATHER THAN LOVE? ARE WE NOT OBEYING OUT OF FEAR RATHER THAN LOVE FOR A CHILD TO A FATHER?

I have a strike against Sarah, she sent Ishmael out of his father's house..Abraham first son.....if she had let him grow up with them and brought up in their religious belief, would we be having all these religious wars today?{out of the context i know,but just got to say it, that she was not flawless, has faults like every woman living today}

Reading the old and new testament, if we have to follow every dotted 'i' and cross every 't' of the laws then i won't be here today typing on my laptop because all i would have known is to cook, weave clothes,make potteries, clean a home, marry and have many children. Education was not for women! Women could not vote! Women were not empowered! Events happens,changes occurs for the human race survival.Women ought not to be involved in wars, but they are! In the present Israel, women soldiers put on trousers! Are these not the same Jews?

I am a Christian with realistic view to life and believe in the true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as our creator and Jesus our savior, the only way and truth to everlasting life.

I believe in modesty and not wishing a young lady in her 20's looking like an old woman. I want to ask you brothers on this forum, would you not be attracted to a woman first before you approach her for marriage?

Lets pray for discernment and grace.

(1) (Reply)

The City Under The Sea | Mystery Of The Iniquity / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / A Simple Question To All Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.