Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State (17226 Views)

Car Crushes A Man To Death In GRA Road, Sagamu (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Where Can The Earliest Marriage Registry In Enugu Can Be Found / Where Is The Marriage Registry In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by Mayflowa(m): 3:35am On Jul 11, 2013
oneangle: I just commented on Edo woman wey commit suicide for EDO STATE... This is another Evil exam in Edo.. WOW.. I will neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do anything with EDO people.. I always also ask you my simple question where re you from? where is your mum from and your dad? Make i know hear EDO at all.. na goodbye be that.. make you fine pass sef... EDO marry EDO oh.. EDo ra yin oh..

Are you for real? Please what state are you from? So that I can dig up numerous evil happenings in your place and PM you.

Who would want to marry a myopic person like you anyway?
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
lexrichy: Hope the ride wasn't scratched.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Car Crushes Groom's Father To Death In Front Of Registry In Edo State by angiemartinez(f): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
i was at the registry on that day, we were the 8th couple to go in. i bless the name of the Lord cos one of my aseobi girls narrowly escaped. i couldnt say my vows cos i was still in shock, it was really sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Spammers Get Our E-Mail Addresses? / Ritualists On Prowl In Osun / Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.