Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions (21460 Views)

Ipnx Nigeria Limited Recruiting In Several Positions / Osun State University Recruiting / Jigawa State University Recruiting Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by IYANGBALI: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pretyangel25: Abeg i no fit read jare. This thread is too long
na only preek you sabi
Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by ibkgab001: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
I'm sure the owner self no get Masters takless of Ph d I fear oooo I no get pgd self
Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by Omoaiye(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Yeye man.
Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
@sloan, did my post tell u dat my former firm was a security firm possibly police or u just decided to jump in wit dis ur 'being in naija' gibberish for sumtim u didnt even understand?

Now let me elaborate wat i meant. The night guard attached to that branch of elizade motors took away d truck at night and drove it to his late father's compound in d village. My former company being an automobile dealer too but in a diff state, d guard came to meet us to buy d vehicle frm him. because d vehicles were many in d stand, they mgt didnt notice it immediatly. We used tricks into letting him tell us d truth abt d source of d vehicle. As we noticed som foul play, we involved our official police officer & right in our office,he was forced 2 say d truth. We made inquiries & called d branch manager to com to our office. They came and took d guy to his village and recovered d vehicle where it was parked. Was that not big enough for somone to show appreciatn? What if we decided to conceal wit d criminal in d act nko?
Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2013
RedBenson: @sloan, did my post tell u dat my former firm was a security firm possibly police or u just decided to jump in wit dis ur 'being in naija' gibberish for sumtim u didnt even understand?

Now let me elaborate wat i meant. The night guard attached to that branch of elizade motors took away d truck at night and drove it to his late father's compound in d village. My former company being an automobile dealer too but in a diff state, d guard came to meet us to buy d vehicle frm him. because d vehicles were many in d stand, they mgt didnt notice it immediatly. We used tricks into letting him tell us d truth abt d source of d vehicle. As we noticed som foul play, we involved our official police officer & right in our office,he was forced 2 say d truth. We made inquiries & called d branch manager to com to our office. They came and took d guy to his village and recovered d vehicle where it was parked. Was that not big enough for somone to show appreciatn? What if we decided to conceal wit d criminal in d act nko?
My brother, this is nigeria, u can't tell, something might have transpired between their manager(ELIZADE) and ur company's manager, in which ur company staffs might never have a knowledge of it, this is money matter, only the ogas at d top will be carried along. I'm saying this because I know that man is not stingy 2 dat level. He is d 1 that constructed Igbara oke to Ilara mokin road, which is d responsibility of d state government. Many lives have been saved because of that main road he constructed. He's trying, to be sincere.
Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by tolex34(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
In nearest future its gonna be like: I got my first car from Elizade Motors and my first degree at Elizade University.
Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
miteolu:

May be:
1. They want to pay 1m Naira per month for each staff
2. Admission requirment A1 in all subjects at one sitting
3. Student above 14 years should not apply.

lol
Re: ELIZADE University Recruiting In Several Positions by nuesaweso(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
I am very suspicious of this businessman's motives for starting a university.

This is a man who has dominated Nigeria's automobile industry for almost 40 years, importing toyota cars and selling to Nigerian govt without a single thought of helping to develop homegrown engineers. While companies like PAN, Volkwagen, Steyr and the rest were folding up, he was busy importing massively, thereby killing homegrown talents because of his greed.

There was not a single record of him investing in any Engineering faculty in the country. Only for him to start Elizade polytechnic and then upgrade that to Elizade university to maximise his profits!

It's fair to be a businessman, but don't take advantage of the country's situation by encouraging corrupt politicians and denying poor nigerians education. Or how many people can afford 800,000 naira for tuition fees for a year??!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment / Teaching Job Of 20k Salary Or Okada Hustle? / Vacancies At The International Committee Of The Red Cross (ICRC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.