Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana (499 Views)

Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Banana For Skin, Hair And Health. / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana by kayus4321(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Banana is such a sweet and delicious fruit.I like it and I don't lose the appetite for eating bananas anytime any day.I have the liking for the banana right when I was a kid and since then my taste for it has not diminishes one bit. For me since childhood, eating banana was just okay for me as one of my favorite fruits. It was later as I learned and I stumbled upon the information about the health impact banana has on my body.

for more go to http://hotnewsinfoblog123..com/2012/11/the-amazing-health-benefits-of-banana.html
Re: Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana by harlos: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Me sef like banana like mad, but to open that blog, kojoo!

Bring it here if u really want us to know more wink

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! Hospital Where Women Are Charged $5 If They Scream During Childbi / Health Six New MERS Coronavirus Cases Reported In UAE, Saudi / A Letter To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.