Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ojb Produces Hot New Single With Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojb Produces Hot New Single With Olamide (613 Views)

7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ojb Produces Hot New Single With Olamide by jex(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2013

Before in Nigeria it used to be the 19(as in the case of Wizkid and Davido) year olds and those of older ages going into the music industry and performing wonders. But that cannot apply to this 6 year old who has done music with some notable musicians in Nigeria including Flavour and the likes. Ozzy Bosco the youngest if i must say musician in Nigeria recently produced another one and this he did alongside Badoo himself- Olamide. It is Titled Tinini and the video would tell you everything.
omo see the young star's earrings sef...... his swag tells it all.....

http://enzedokafor..com/2013/07/ozzy-bosco-features-olamide-in-new.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Dbanj And Don Jazzy Reunite - Perform "Fall In Love" At Wedding / Nairaland's Super Star "Carzola" Hate Me Or Love Me. / Finally! Checkout Kim &kanye's Beautiful Daughter,north West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.