Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Airtel Unlimited Bundle - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Airtel Unlimited Bundle (1335 Views)

1G@1000 Cheap Airtel Data Bundle 250mb@400, 500mb@700 / Get Cheapest Mtn Data Shared Bundle / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Unlimited Bundle by hsadiq(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Morning NL,
I wish you could see the expression on my face as I type this.

Imagine this people and their propaganda to garner more customers to their network.

It is quite unfortunate because it is working effectively.

I subscribed for their "Unlimited BB Bundle" on the 7th July and started using it.

Everything was cool till this morning when I couldn't do anything on my device.
No pings, No mails... Nothing!

So, I called the Customer Service to complain and I was terrified at what I heard.

That I have exhausted my data, the only solution is to deactivate the current subscription and make another.

For the love of God... The service is tagged "Unlimited", why should the data be exhausted.

I'm very sure I'm not the 1st person this is happening to, but I just wanted share my experience and also alert anyone planning to subscribe for their "Unlimited".

Peace NLs
Re: Airtel Unlimited Bundle by steppin: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
hsadiq: Morning NL,
I wish you could see the expression on my face as I type this.

Imagine this people and their propaganda to garner more customers to their network.

It is quite unfortunate because it is working effectively.

I subscribed for their "Unlimited BB Bundle" on the 7th July and started using it.

Everything was cool till this morning when I couldn't do anything on my device.
No pings, No mails... Nothing!

So, I called the Customer Service to complain and I was terrified at what I heard.

That I have exhausted my data, the only solution is to deactivate the current subscription and make another.

For the love of God... The service is tagged "Unlimited", why should the data be exhausted.

I'm very sure I'm not the 1st person this is happening to, but I just wanted share my experience and also alert anyone planning to subscribe for their "Unlimited".

Peace NLs
Airtel was never unlimited. Get your facts right!
Re: Airtel Unlimited Bundle by kcstyle40(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
steppin:
wat re u sayn?
Mayb u re not current dats y.
I even subscribed for both the bis of 1200 and the monthly unlimited on differnt occations in the same month (just last month june ) and they only lasted a week and all my data disapp'd like magic.
I called airtel and they said d same trash
right now i cant browse with my airtel sim dat i subscribed on june 21st for BB.
Am posting dis with my mtn nokia

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Bundle by hsadiq(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
steppin:
"Dear subscriber, your current Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Monthly service expires on Tue 6 Aug, 2013."
Quoting from the confirmation text I received.
If it wasn't this confirmation should have pointed it out.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Major Inventions That Change The World Forever / Powerful ID Card / Cd / Passport Printer With 230 Pcs Cards At 57,500 / See This Massive ‘manta Ray’ Fish Caught In Bayelsa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.