Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPMN) Recruitment I - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPMN) Recruitment I (856 Views)

The Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPMN) Recruitment / HR Officer Test At CIPMN Office / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (cipm) Study Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (CIPMN) Recruitment I by donkalu2: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Our client is a reputable professional Institute with national coverage. Incorporated by law, it regulates the standards and practices of professionals in the sector in which it exists. To further strengthen its capacity to deliver on its charter, our client seeks exceptional professionals in the following roles: The above roles while challenging, also offer an opportunity for growth and career progression and competitive remuneration. Job Title: Branch Development Manager - North (Ref: IRC/BDM/04): Reporting to the Coordinator - Abuja...
Read More :http://liveupdating..com/2013/07/the-chartered-institute-of-personnel.html

(1) (Reply)

Fast Typist / Computer Operator Needed At Alausa, Ikeja / Redemption Gate International School Vacancies, August 16th 2013 / Exciting Career Opportunity For An Accountant In A Block Making Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.